This post may include affiliate links. Please see my disclosure.
Thank you for stopping by to see this delicious, healthy Pumpkin Pie Granola
Do not wait to try this Pumpkin Pie Granola this fall. It is loaded with oats, pumpkin, pumpkin spice, honey, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and pecans. It has lots of crunch, great pumpkin flavor, and healthy too.
Are you crazy about fall and everything made with pumpkin like me? I had to try making some pumpkin pie granola. I took a Cinnamon Almond Granola recipe and changed it up. To change this recipe up, I added plenty of fall flavors with pumpkin and pumpkin spice. I also added pumpkin seeds and pecans for lots of crunch. This Pumpkin Pie Granola is my new favorite granola. It is perfect as a bowl of cereal in the morning, on top of some yogurt, on ice cream, or as a snack. I find myself snacking on it all day. Recently, I made this pumpkin pie granola three times in less than two weeks. It is so delicious I could not stop eating it. Each time, I increased the pumpkin pie spice until I found the perfect amount of pumpkin flavor. The crunch of the oats, pecans, pumpkin seeds along with the flavor kept me addicted. Do not wait to try this healthy breakfast or snack, bake some Pumpkin Pie Granola soon.
Pumpkin Spice Granola
Author: Diane @recipesforourdailybread
Recipe type: breakfast/snack
Serves: 7 cups
- 4 - ½ cups oats
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- Four teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup honey
- And, one half ½ cup butter
- Plus, ½ cup pumpkin puree
- In a large bowl, combine oats, pecans, sunflower seeds, and pumpkin seeds.
- In a separate bowl, stir together honey, melted butter, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Pour the honey mixture over the oats mixture.
- Mix until well blended.
- Spread mixture evenly between 2 - 15' x 10' pans
- Bake uncovered at 200 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and stir well.
- Repeat this three more times. 1 hour 20 min minutes total
- Cook until lightly toasted and golden. The mixture will become crunchy as it cools.
- Cool completely and store in airtight container. Makes 16 servings.