This is hands down one of the best Lasagna’s I have ever had and it is all made quick & easy in one skillet.
One pot skillet recipes are my go-to recipes. Because you can have dinner on the table so fast is why I blog about easy one dish one-skillet recipes often. When you are busy with kids, grandchildren, work and more, that leaves little time to spend in the kitchen. When you prepare a skillet recipe, you can have dinner on the table in thirty minutes.
Easy Skillet Recipes
If you are like most families leading super busy lives, you probably rely a lot on fast food or pizza delivery for dinner. You already know eating this way is unhealthy and can get expensive but you have little energy and no time to prepare a meal. Many people give up on ever having a sit-down home cooked meal with their families around a table.
You do not have to have a gourmet kitchen, lots of money nor tons of time to accomplish a homemade meal with your family. Easy skillet recipes are perfect for a quick and easy weeknight meal.
One Dish recipes require less clean up since everything including the pasta and a vegetable is cooked in the same skillet or pot. And… Who does not LOVE pasta? It is perfect for any age. It is also perfect for a crowd because pasta is inexpensive.
If you love Lasagna, you will love this quick and easy skillet version. I am going to teach you how to make this easy Skillet Lasagna meal. SEE VIDEO BELOW! With classic flavors and cheesy layers, you will never go wrong preparing this Skillet Lasagna.
What will you need to make this Skillet Lasagna?
This One Skillet Lasagna includes all the ingredients of a layered lasagna baked in the oven including Italian ground sausage, onion, spaghetti sauce, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, garlic, lasagna noodles, fresh spinach, Ricotta Cheese, Mozzarella cheese. And Parmesan cheese. All of these ingredients together make a delicious Lasagna.
This post contains affiliate links. I will make a small commission if you purchase these products BUT it will not cost you any extra money.
Please see my disclosure.
- 1 pound ground Italian sausage
- One large onion, finely chopped
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1-24-ounce containers spaghetti sauce
- Two teaspoons Italian seasoning - I use Paul Prudhomme's Pizza Pasta Magic
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Two teaspoons granulated garlic
- 12 ounces dried lasagna noodles, broken into 1-inch pieces - bite size
- Two handfuls or cups of fresh baby spinach
- 2 cups Ricotta Cheese OR small curd cottage cheese
- And, 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- Next, sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top when serving.
- IN A EXTRA LARGE SKILLET OR DUTCH OVEN, Cook ground sausage
- Add garlic, red pepper flakes, and Italian seasoning and cook for a minute.
- Next, pour in the chicken broth and spaghetti sauce
- Break the lasagna noodles 1- inch pieces add them to the skillet
- Add two handfuls of fresh spinach.
- Next, Cook down until most of the liquid is gone and the noodles are done.
- Dollop spoonfuls of Ricotta cheese over the pasta.
- Add the Mozzarella cheese over the top of everything.
- Cover and simmer for five minutes.
- Last, When serving sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
Want To Download 50 Easy Recipes?
Join 4,750 people who follow our newsletter.