Thank you for stopping by to see this delicious Blackened Chicken Strawberry Spinach Salad with homemade Cayenne Ranch Dressing.
This Blackened Chicken Strawberry Spinach Salad is spiced up with Blackened Chicken and Cayenne Ranch Dressing. The sweetness of the strawberries is a perfect ingredient in this salad.
Nothing says summer more than fresh fruit and vegetables. Why not create an easy, fast, delicious, spicy, sweet, summer salad loaded with fresh summer fruit and vegetables? This salad includes tomatoes, spinach, blackened chicken, Feta cheese (goat cheese), walnuts, sunflower seeds, and sweet, delicious fresh strawberries.
My food has to be seasoned well, very well maybe even spicy but not hot. I was tired of eating bland grilled chicken in restaurant Chicken Strawberry Spinach Salads. So, I decided to make a kicked up Blackened Chicken Strawberry Salad at home. I spiced it up a little not only with blackened chicken, but I added an amazing Cayenne Ranch dressing that is my favorite salad dressing. This dressing is also kicked up, so it goes perfectly with the strawberries for a sweet and spicy treat. The goat cheese is smooth and creamy which is nice in this salad. The walnuts and sunflower seeds add a wonderful crunch and texture that I love. Overall, this Blackened Chicken Strawberry Spinach Salad is one of my favorite salads.
Strawberries are the fruit of love, so why not share some love and make your family this Blacken Chicken Strawberry Salad.
Blackened Chicken Strawberry Spinach Salad
Author: Diane @Recipes for our Daily Bread
- 1 small blackened chicken breast, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup fresh packed baby spinach
- ¼ cup fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons walnuts
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons Feta cheese, crumbled (goat cheese)
- Cayenne Ranch Dressing (see link on blog for recipe) or dressing of your choice
- Cut the raw chicken into bite size pieces. Season it well with blackening and saute it in a hot skillet.
- Layer the spinach, tomatoes, walnuts, sunflower seeds, and Feta cheese.
- Add the fresh ground pepper.
- Add the fresh sliced strawberries.
- Serve with your favorite dressing. See recipe in post for my Cayenne Ranch dressing which goes great with this blackened chicken strawberry salad.
Want To Download 50 Easy Recipes?
Join 4,800 people who follow our newsletter.