Thank you for stopping by and checking out this easy to make Slow Cooker Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza.
Are you here because you love easy recipes, slow cooker, pizza or a combination of both? You have landed on the perfect post.
What are you missing by not using your slow cooker to fix homemade pizza? Do you need a secret to help you lift food out of your slow cooker without dropping it? You will love this Slow Cooker Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza.
Slow Cooker Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
Have you ever tried to fix a pizza in your slow cooker/Crock-Pot? I think slow cookers just make life a little easier. You just add everything to the slow cooker and forget it until dinner is served. Lately, I have made several slow cooker pizzas. Each slow cooker pizza I have made has been easy to make and turned out crispy and delicious. Be sure to check out my other slow cooker pizza recipes below. This Slow Cooker Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is another favorite. Why did you ask? I found a copycat recipe for Outback Ranch Dressing which is amazing. See Recipe Below. This copy cat Outback Ranch Dressing with the Chicken, Bacon, and Cheese is a great combination. Next time I make this chicken bacon ranch pizza, I am going to add some fresh spinach. I think the spinach would be delicious with chicken bacon and ranch.
I am sharing a big secret with you today. When using my slow cooker for meatloaf, cornbread, or anything that will be difficult to get out of the slow cooker, I add these foil handles. To make foil handles, I use two pieces of 18 x 6-inch heavy duty foil. I then fold them in half to make two 18 x 3-inch pieces. Next,I spray the slow cooker well and place the foil in an X pattern in the bottom of the slow cooker. Spray the foil after placing them into the slow cooker. When your meat, bread, or in this case your pizza is done, it is super easy to lift food right out of the slow cooker.
For your convenience, below are the products used in this post.
This post contains affiliate links. I will make a small commission if you purchase these products BUT it will not cost you any extra money.
Please see my disclosure.
ACCESSORIES SLOW COOKER
- One can refrigerated pizza dough (I used Pillsbury)
- Two large chicken breast, chopped
- ⅔ cup Ranch dress - Divided into two ⅓ cups (see my Copycat Outback Ranch Dressing Recipe)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Eight pieces of bacon, cooked hard and crumbles (see my oven fried bacon recipe)
- Cook the bacon until hard and crumble it up. See my oven fried bacon recipe.
- Spray the inside of the Crock-Pot slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Cut off two pieces 6-inch strip x 18 inches wide of Heavy Duty Foil.
- Fold each piece and crisscross it in the bottom of the Crock-Pot.
- Spray the Foil with cooking spray also.
- Unroll the pizza dough and line the bottom of the Crock-Pot.
- Add ⅓ cup of Ranch dressing.
- Season the chicken with salt, pepper, and granulated garlic and bake for 30 minutes. Chop into bite size pieces.
- Next, layer the chicken and crumbled bacon.
- Drizzle the other ⅓ of Ranch dressing.
- Top everything with cheese.
- Cover and Cook on High for 2 - ½ hours.
- Use the foil handles to remove the pizza.
Want To Download 50 Easy Recipes?
Join 4,750 people who follow our newsletter.