Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my new cookbook ebook. Are you here looking for some delicious slow cooker recipes?
50 of my favorite Slow Cooker Recipes are included in this Slow Cooker Cookbook ebook.
I finally did it! After years of wanting to put together a cookbook, I have my first Slow Cooker Cookbook. Well, it is a start, and I am so thrilled to announce to you my slow cooker cookbook ebook is finally here. This Slow Cooker Cookbook turned out better than I imagined. It includes some of my favorite slow cooker recipes from my blog, but it also includes recipes that I have never written about on my blog. You can have them all together in one place with my new Southern Slow Cooker Cookbook ebook.
What is an ebook?
An ebook is an electronic version of a book. It can be downloaded and saved to a tablet, smartphone, computer and and other handheld devices. You can download it after your purchase it. Once downloaded you can view the ebook on any of your devices, or print our ebook out in a PDF format to have a hard copy on paper to save if you would like.
If you try and download this directly to an Apple device like a iPhone or iPad you may have difficulties with your current privacy settings. It may be easier to download it to a computer first and then share it to your other devices.
How much is The Southern Slow Cooker Cookbook ebook?
You get over 50 of my favorite slow cooker recipes for $4.99 in The Southern Slow Cooker Cookbook.
How can you get a copy of my new slow cooker cookbook ebook?
Why I love my slow cooker and this slow cooker cookbook?
We all live life at a hectic pace. The time we have to spend in the kitchen, especially during the week, is getting less and less. But thanks to my best friend the slow cooker, we can still have a delicious meal with little time spent preparing it.
I use my slow cooker for different reasons during different seasons. During the summer, the crock-pot cooks without heating up the entire house. Since I live in the south, this is a huge benefit. In the winter, I enjoy so many soups like a homemade chicken noodle, chicken tortilla, gumbo, chili, beans, and much more that are easy to prepare using a crock-pot. You will find these delicious soup recipes and more in my new slow cooker ebook.
My Crock-Pot makes me feel like a modern day June Cleaver.
The best advantage of using the slow cooker is when you get home from a long, exhausting day; dinner is ready. It makes me feel like the modern-day June Cleaver when I say “Dinner is Served.” I almost want to start singing “Be our guest, Be our Guest” from Beauty and the Beast. I know I am little obsessed with my crockpot, but I cannot help it when I smell all the enticing, alluring smells coming from the kitchen with such little effort. So, be my guest and start taking advantage of all the benefits of using your crock-pot. The main purpose for recipesforourdailybread.com is to encourage families to cook together, eat around the table together, and share God’s Word together. For a busy family, this can be an extremely difficult challenge which is why I love sharing delicious, easy recipes on my blog. Try using your slow cooker more often and see if it will help you put a delicious dinner on the table as quick as you can. I hope you will download my new slow cooker cookbook ebook and test out some of these deliciously easy recipes.
What recipes will you find in this new slow cooker cookbook ebook?
Soups: The First Category in my Slow Cooker Cookbook.
- Slow Cooker Sausage Tortellini Soup
- Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup
- And, Slow Cooker Cheesy Bacon Potato Soup
- Slow Cooker Ham & Potato Soup
- Slow Cooker Tortilla Soup
- Plus, Slow Cooker Homemade Chili
- Slow Cooker Turkey Chili
- And, Slow Cooker Turkey & Wild Rice Soup
- Slow Cooker White Beans
- Slow Cooker Black-Eyed Peas
- Best Leftover Black-Eyed Peas made using Slow Cooker Black-Eye Peas
- Slow Cooker Cajun Smothered Steak
- Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
- And, Slow Cooker Roast Beef
- Roast Beef Po Boy using Slow Cooker Roast Beef
- Roast Beef & Gravy Stuffed Potatoes using Slow Cooker Roast Beef
- Leftover Roast Beef Sliders using Slow Cooker Roast Beef
- Roast Beef Wraps using Slow Cooker Roast Beef
- Slow Cooker Meatloaf
- Slow Cooker Kicked Up Corned Beef
- Plus, Slow Cooker Corned Beef – Reuben Sandwiches
- Corned Beef Hash using Slow Cooker Corned Beef
- Slow Cooker Meaty Breakfast
- Slow Cooker Chicken & Dumplings
- And, Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken
- Tex-Mex Casserole using Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken
- Nachos using Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken
- Mexican Chicken Quesadillas using Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken
- Slow Cooker Chicken & Stuffing
- Slow Cooker Chicken Enchiladas
- Plus, Slow Cooker Cheesy Hash Browns and Ham
- Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Slow Cooker Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- And, Slow Cooker Meaty Pizza
- Slow Cooker Spaghetti Sauce with Meatballs
- Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork
- BBQ Baked Potato using Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork
- BBQ Quesadillas using Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork
- Slow Cooker Apple Butter
- And, Slow Cooker Peach Butter
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Orange Sauce
- Slow Cooker Mac & Cheese
- And, Slow Cooker Corn Casserole with Bacon
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Green Beans
- Slow Cooker Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Plus, Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Sweet Caramelized Onions
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Casserole
- And, Slow Cooker Hash Browns Casserole
- Slow Cooker Lima Bean Casserole
- Slow Cooker Praline Pecans
- Slow Cooker White Hot Chocolate
- *Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate
Tips When Trying These Slow Cooker Cookbook Recipes
- Don’t forget to spray the crock-pot with a non-stick cooking spray before filling. The exception to this is when you are cooking a soup, stew, or anything with a lot of liquid.
- When purchasing a crock-pot, make sure it has a removable insert. Having a removable insert will make clean-ups much easier. They are also dishwasher safe.
- Never clean a crock-pot while it is still hot. Cold water poured over a crock-pot that is not cool may cause it to crack.
- In order for the food to cook evenly, fill the crock-pot between 1/2 and 3/4 full.
- When the crock-pot starts smelling really good and you are tempted to open the lid and peek at what you are cooking, don’t.
- Every time you open the lid it adds an extra 15 minutes additional cooking time.
- If you are converting a recipe that was not written for a slow cooker, count on about 30 additional minutes of cooking time for each hour the recipe calls for.
- The U.S. Department of Agriculture recommends that you cook raw meat on high at least one hour and then you may cooking the remaining time on low.
- If you are cooking a recipe that recommends a certain amount of time in a crock-pot, make sure you are cooking with the same size crock-pot. Your cooking time may need to be adjusted.
- Cooking for 1 hour on high in a crock-pot equals about 2 hours on low.
PURCHASE YOUR e-COOKBOOK HERE FOR THE SOUTHERN SLOW COOKER
The crock-pot has a nickname which is the slow-cooker.
The word slow cooker reminds me of my relationship with God. God does not always answer my prayers quickly. In my life, it seems He uses the slow cooker method. He is slowly teaching me to depend on Him, to have faith in Him, and to trust Him more and more each day. Slowly, over the years (over 30 years as a Christian), He has been changing my heart to become more like His.
I am still work-in-progress. In other words, He i still slowly changing me in His own time to be more like Him. Over the past several years, I have begun to see the horrible things that I have been through were all blessings in disguise. They helped me become more like Jesus, to rely on Him, and trust Him always. If your life seems like it is slow cooking, hang in there. The blessings will follow. I am thankful for every small blessing like my first Slow Cooker Cookbook. I hope your family enjoy it as much as mine does.
PURCHASE YOUR e-COOKBOOK HERE FOR THE SOUTHERN SLOW COOKER
Want To Download 50 Easy Recipes?
Join 4,750 people who follow our newsletter.