Welcome! If you enjoy easy slow cooker recipes, you will love this slow cooker Italian Sausage, Green Beans & Potatoes.
This Slow Cooker Italian Sausage recipe only includes six ingredients. It is easy to put together and incredibly tasty.
How did I make this Slow Cooker Italian Sausage recipe so flavorful but easy to do? I have several secrets.
- Red potatoes are my potato of choice in this recipe. To make it simple, I wash them well and cut off the bad places but left the skin on the potatoes. Next, I cut the potatoes into bite size pieces for this slow cooker Italian sausage recipe.
- Olive Garden Creamy Italian Dressing is my dressing of choice in this recipe. Olive Garden Dressing is delicious and seasoned this recipe well. I purchased this creamy dressing at Walmart.
- Hot Italian sausage is not spicy but adds lots of flavors when slow cooked in these beans and potatoes.
- I used Paul Prudhomme’s Pizza Pasta Magic to add even more seasoning. I add this Italian seasoning in all my pasta, pizzas, and any other Italian recipes. It is so much better than just adding Italian seasoning.
- I used three pounds of frozen green beans to make this recipe easy.
How did I come up with this recipe?
I make a similar recipe using Cajun Sausage, Cajun Seasoning, potatoes, and green beans. It is easy to make, and my family loves it. I decided to try using the same basic ingredients but substituted the Cajun sausage for Italian sausage. I also switched the Cajun seasoning for Italian seasoning. Now, this Slow Cooker Italian Sausage recipe is one of our favorite slow cooker dishes.
Want To Download 8 More Slow Cooker Recipes?
Join 4,750 people who receive our newsletter.
- 2 - 14 ounce packs Italian Sausage - I use Hot Italian sausage.
- One large onion, finely chopped
- ½ of bag of Red or New Potatoes
- 2 - bags of frozen green beans
- 1 cup Italian seasoning
- One tablespoon Paul Prudhomme's Pizza Pasta Magic OR your favorite Italian Seasoning.
- Wash and remove the bad places from the potatoes
- Place the potatoes in the bottom of a slow cooker. This recipe will not fit in a smaller slow cooker.
- Slice Sausage into bite size pieces and add it to the slow cooker on top of the potatoes.
- Add the onion and Italian seasoning
- Add the frozen green beans
- Pour the dressing over it all.
- Cover and cook on high for 5 hours until potatoes are fork tender.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy
Want To Download 50 Easy Recipes?
Join 4,750 people who follow our newsletter.