Welcome! If you enjoy easy slow cooker recipes, you will love this slow cooker Italian Sausage, Green Beans & Potatoes.
This Slow Cooker Italian Sausage recipe only includes six ingredients. It is easy to put together and incredibly tasty.
How did I make this Slow Cooker Italian Sausage recipe so flavorful but easy to do? I have several secrets.
Red potatoes are my potato of choice in this recipe. To make it simple, I wash them well and cut off the bad places but left the skin on the potatoes. Next, I cut the potatoes into bite size pieces for this slow cooker Italian sausage recipe.
Olive Garden Creamy Italian Dressing is my dressing of choice in this recipe. Olive Garden Dressing is delicious and seasoned this recipe well. I purchased this creamy dressing at Walmart.
Hot Italian sausage is not spicy but adds lots of flavors when slow cooked in these beans and potatoes.
I used Paul Prudhomme’s Pizza Pasta Magic to add even more seasoning. I add this Italian seasoning in all my pasta, pizzas, and any other Italian recipes. It is so much better than just adding Italian seasoning.
I used three pounds of frozen green beans to make this recipe easy.
How did I come up with this recipe?
I make a similar recipe using Cajun Sausage, Cajun Seasoning, potatoes, and green beans. It is easy to make, and my family loves it. I decided to try using the same basic ingredients but substituted the Cajun sausage for Italian sausage. I also switched the Cajun seasoning for Italian seasoning. Now, this Slow Cooker Italian Sausage recipe is one of our favorite slow cooker dishes.
Italian Sausage Green Beans in Slow Cooker
Author: Diane @Recipes for our Daily Bread
Recipe type: Entree
- 2 - 14 ounce packs Italian Sausage - I use Hot Italian sausage.
- One large onion, finely chopped
- ½ of bag of Red or New Potatoes
- 2 - bags of frozen green beans
- 1 cup Italian seasoning
- One tablespoon Paul Prudhomme's Pizza Pasta Magic OR your favorite Italian Seasoning.
- Wash and remove the bad places from the potatoes
- Place the potatoes in the bottom of a slow cooker. This recipe will not fit in a smaller slow cooker.
- Slice Sausage into bite size pieces and add it to the slow cooker on top of the potatoes.
- Add the onion and Italian seasoning
- Add the frozen green beans
- Pour the dressing over it all.
- Cover and cook on high for 5 hours until potatoes are fork tender.