WELCOME! Are you looking for a delicious slow cooker lasagna recipe?
Lasagna is homemade comfort food and a favorite dish for everyone. Why not give this Slow Cooker Lasagna a try and make everyone happy.
There is nothing like a good lasagna, and this slow cooker lasagna makes cooking lasagna a little easier. Most Noteworthy, you do not even have to cook the noodles. The lasagna noodles can be added in this recipe dry. You layered everything in the slow cooker and cooked on low for four hours. After that, the irresistible goodness is ready for you to enjoy.
What is in this slow cooker lasagna recipe?
Ground beef, Italian ground sausage which adds tons of flavor, onion, garlic, tomato sauce, tomato paste, salt and Paul Prudhomme’s Pizza Pasta Magic and it is magically in this recipe.
Eggs, cottage cheese, mozzarella cheese, and parmesan cheese.
Lasagna noodles and fresh baby spinach.
This slow cooker lasagna is perfect for a crowd, company, potluck, church supper or even a delicious weeknight meal.
For your convenience, below are the products used in this post.
This post contains affiliate links. I will make a small commission if you purchase these products BUT it will not cost you any extra money.
Please see my disclosure.
ACCESSORIES SLOW COOKER
HOW TO MAKE LAYERED SLOW COOKER LASAGNA
Author: Recipes for our Daily Bread
Recipe type: Entree
Serves: 12 servings
- 1 pounds ground beef
- 1 pound ground Italian sausage
- One med chopped onion, chopped fine
- Three cloves garlic, crushed
- 29 ounces can tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 6 ounce can tomato paste
- One tsp salt
- Two teaspoons Chef Paul Pizza and Pasta Magic or your favorite Italian seasoning
- 8 ounces pack lasagna noodles, dry
- Three handfuls of fresh baby spinach
- COMBINE THE CHEESE LAYER
- Two eggs lightly beaten
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups small curd cottage cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- TOP WITH;
- Chef Paul Pizza Pasta seasoning
- Add a cup of mozzarella cheese covering the top
- Cook and brown ground beef, onion and garlic. Drain.
- Stir in tomato sauce, water, tomato paste, salt, salt, and Chef Paul Pizza and Pasta Magic or your favorite Italian seasoning.
- Mix well.
- Layer ⅓ of meat sauce in the bottom of slow cooker.
- Put ⅓ of noodles over sauce.
- Combine the cheeses and put ⅓ of the mixture over the noodles.
- Layer ⅓ of fresh spinach over cheese mixture.
- Continue to layer ⅓ meat sauce, ⅓ noodles, ⅓ cheese, and ⅓ fresh spinach for three total layers.
- Cover the top with additional mozzarella cheese about 1 cup.
- Season the top with Chef Paul Pizza and Pasta Magic or your favorite Italian seasoning.
- Cover and cook on low 3 to 4 hours or until bubbly.
- When the lasagna bubbles around the edges, turn it on warm until you are ready to eat it.
- If you make this in a 9x13 baking dish, cook at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.