This post may include affiliate links. Please see my disclosure.
WELCOME! If you have kids or grandchildren who enjoy pizza and pasta, they will love this Slow Cooker Macaroni Pizza Soup.
You will love this Macaroni Pizza Soup because it is so easy to make in your slow cooker. After browning the sausage, you simply dump everything into a slow cooker.
What is in this slow cooker Macaroni Pizza Soup?
This pizza soup includes Italian ground sausage. You can substitute the sausage for ground beef or turkey or a combination. This soup also contains chicken broth, spaghetti sauce, minced garlic, bell pepper, Italian seasoning, macaroni, pepperoni and topped with mozzarella cheese.
How did I come up with this Slow Cooker Macaroni Pizza Soup recipe?
My family enjoys my slow cooker Lasagna soup. I decided to use the same basic recipe but make a pizza soup. Instead of using lasagna noodles, I used Macaroni pasta and pepperoni. Even though the picture does not show the stringy Mozzarella on top of the pizza soup, you will have to trust me. I genuinely forgot to add it before taking the picture. The warm soup melts the cheese, and you have a stringy, gooey delicious topping.
Oh, How I love Paul Prudhomme Pasta Seasoning
My secret ingredient to add to any pizza or pasta recipe is Paul Prudhommes’s Pizza Pasta Magic. I am not an affiliate with Paul Prudhomme seasonings, but I simply love his products. Paul Prudhomme is a famous New Orlean’s chef, and he knows how to season food well. I can find Pizza Pasta Magic at my local Walmart and Kroger. If you do not find it in your store, use your favorite Italian seasoning.
For your convenience, below are the products used in this post.
This post contains affiliate links. I will make a small commission if you purchase these products BUT it will not cost you any extra money.
Please see my disclosure.
ACCESSORIES SLOW COOKER
- 2 – Pounds of ground meat; Italian sausage, beef or turkey, or any combination. I use 1 pound Italian sausage and 1 pound turkey
- One large onion, finely chopped
- ½ of green bell pepper chopped fine
- 8 cups chicken broth
- 2 – 24-ounce containers spaghetti sauce
- Four teaspoons Italian seasoning – I use Paul Prudhomme’s Pizza Pasta Magic
- Two tablespoons minced garlic
- 16 ounces dried macaroni pasta
- Mozzarella Cheese, Grated
- In a large skillet, brown 2 pounds of ground meat
- Place it into a slow cooker.
- Add the finely chopped onion and bell pepper.
- Pour in the chicken broth and spaghetti sauce.
- Season with the garlic and Italian seasoning.
- Add half of a 6-ounce pack of pepperoni
- Cook on low for 5 hours or on high for 2.5 hours.
- Add the pasta
- Continue cooking for 45 min to an hour.
- Add fresh grated Mozzarella cheese on top when serving.
Do you need easy and delicious soup recipes to help you warm up this winter? Maybe an easy slow cooker recipe? How about these Soup Recipes? They are Tried and True Family Favorites and I am going to show you how to prepare them.
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.