This post may include affiliate links. Please see my disclosure.
Welcome! Are you looking for a super simple slow cooker Tomato Soup? If so, I am thankful you have landed here.
What is in this Tomato Soup?
You can whip up this Slow Cooker Tomato Soup with a few basic staples from your pantry including canned tomatoes, onion, chicken broth, sugar, Ms. Dash Tomato Basil, Italian seasoning, black pepper, granulated garlic, salt, and heavy cream.
Use the Arrows at the Top or Bottom of this posts to continue on the second page for the recipe.
I love using my slow cooker to have meals ready with little effort. Soups are my favorite foods to prepare during the winter months using my crock-pot. They are warm comforting and perfect for a cold winter day. This Tomato Soup is also light and pretty healthy. It is a great option if you are trying to eat better this year. You could always leave the heavy cream out to make it super healthy. After indulging during the holidays, it feels good to eat something with far fewer calories and healthy for you.
Tomatoes are excellent for you. They are full of vitamin C, antioxidants, beta-carotene which are all great for helping to fight many diseases.
A good homemade bowl of tomato soup is a classic and cannot be beaten. It is perfect with a gooey grilled cheese.
- 3 - 28-ounce cans tomatoes
- One onion chopped
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- One tablespoon Ms. Dash Tomato Basil (No substitutions)
- Add, One teaspoon Italian seasoning (Pizza Pasta Magic)
- And, One teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- A teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Add the chopped onions and can tomatoes to slow cooker
- Pour in the chicken stock
- Add Ms.Dash TOMATO BASIL, sugar, granulated garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, black pepper
- Cook for 3 hours on high
- Next, pour in the heavy cream.
- Cook another 30 minutes until hot.
- Use an Immersion blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- CAUTION: Be extremely careful with the Immersion blender. Keep it submerged under the soup while running.
- Serve with croutons, Parmesan cheese or a delicious grilled cheese sandwich.
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.