Toast some marshmallows in the oven and enjoy this amazing S’Mores milk shake in minutes.
Enjoys gooey S’mores anytime with this indoor S’Mores milkshake. This milkshake tastes exactly like S’mores.
What’s in this S’mores Milkshake?
This S’mores milkshake includes all your favorite S’mores ingredients like toasted marshmallows, toasted in the oven, chocolate ice cream, fudge, marshmallow cream, graham crackers, and milk. It is easy to whip together and fantastic.
This summer my family and I have had so much fun making easy milkshakes. We all have our favorite one. Since this S’Mores milkshake is made using chocolate ice cream and marshmallow cream, it maybe my favorite.
If you love milkshakes, try making some of our other favorite easy milkshakes. You can find links below.
- ¼ cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- ¼ cup Graham crackers, crumbled
- Four large marshmallows, toasted
- 2 cups Chocolate ice cream
- ½ cup marshmallow cream with the ice cream
- ¼ cup milk
- Spread Hot Fudge Sauce around the top one to two inches of a 12-ounce glass
- Add crushed graham crackers to the hot fudge.
- Press the graham crackers into the hot fudge sauce.
- Refrigerate at this point.
- Put the oven on broil.
- Place 4 to 5 large marshmallows into a dish with cooking spray.
- Broil 3 to 4 minutes until golden. WATCH IT! DO NOT BURN IT!
- Using a blender, add the milk, ice cream, and then the marshmallow cream to the blender.
- Combine well.
- Pour ice cream into the glass with the hot fudge and graham crackers.
- Top with the roasted marshmallows and the rest of the graham cracker crumbs.
Other Milkshakes You May Enjoy