This post may include affiliate links. Please see my disclosure.
These Stuffed Crescent Rolls make a delicious breakfast, snack or even a quick and easy dessert.
Stuffed Crescent rolls are fun to prepare for the entire family. Everyone can make their favorites.
Do you need a fun breakfast idea, snack or even an easy dessert?
You have to try making these super simple stuffed crescent rolls with your family. If you have kids or grandchildren, they will love making these Stuffed Crescent Rolls. They can add their favorite ingredients. I set a bunch of different things out to mix and match when stuffing these crescent rolls. You can use any jelly, peanut butter, chocolate hazelnut spread, pecans, marshmallows, candy bars, chocolate chips, and more. These Stuffed Crescent Rolls are so easy to make even the little ones can do it.
- Add a large piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Next, unroll a tube or two of crescent rolls depending on how many people will be eating. We use Pillsbury Crescent Rolls.
- Slightly flatten the crescent rolls with a cup and fill them with about a tablespoon of your favorite things.
- Roll the crescent rolls up and pinch the ends together. This helps keeps the ingredients from oozing out the ends.
- Baked rolls for 20 minutes at 350 degrees or until golden brown.
- For an extra treat or maybe dessert, drizzle Chocolate Hazelnut sauce or chocolate sauce over the rolls.
- Microwave 1/2 cup of chocolate hazelnut spread with one tablespoon of half and a half for 20 seconds.
- Stir well, and drizzle the sauce over the rolls.
- Serve these Stuffed Crescent Rolls warm.
If you have never tried warm gooey peanut butter and jelly, you are in for a treat. You may never eat a regular peanut butter and jelly sandwich again.
Other easy recipe ideas using Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.