If you love bread especially with Garlic, Butter, and Parmesan Cheese, you will love these easy Stuffed Parmesan Rolls.
What is in these rolls? These Stuffed Parmesan Rolls include Frozen Yeast Rolls, Granulated Garlic, Mozzarella Cheese, Parmesan Cheese and Butter.
Stuffed Parmesan Rolls
These Stuffed Parmesan Rolls are even better than garlic bread because they have a surprise in the middle. When you bite into one, you will find warm gooey, stringy Mozzarella cheese in the center. Who does not love gooey, stringy cheese? These rolls are easy to make using Rhodes Frozen Dinner Rolls. I let the frozen rolls thaw, stuff them, and bake them. I recently used these rolls to make the best herb yeast rolls. You can see the recipe here. If you enjoy cooking with frozen yeast rolls, be sure to check out my Deep Dish Pizza Cast Iron Skillet and Ham Cheese Muffins with Frozen Yeast Rolls.
- These rolls are super simple to make, but you need to allow plenty of time for the rolls to rise.
- Use shredded Parmesan cheese. I like the shredded cheese better than grated Parmesan cheese/powder form, on these rolls.
This is not a paid post, I simply love Frozen Dinner Rolls and wanted to share my recipe with you.
Want To Download 15 Cookie Recipes?
Join 4,800 people who receive our newsletter.
- 12 Rhodes Frozen Dinner Rolls
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- ½ cup butter
- ⅓ cup Parmesan Cheese (I like the larger grated cheese best) In bottom pictures.
- Mozzarella Cheese block cheese cut into ¼ inch pieces
- Place the frozen dough in a greased cast-iron skillet or baking dish.
- Place another skillet or large dish over the dough and allow the dough to rise for 1 hour.
- Stuff each roll with a piece of Cheese.
- Place them back in the cast-iron skillet.
- Allow them to rise another 2 to 3 hours until they double in size.
- Mix the garlic and butter and brush half of the mixture on the rolls before baking.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and brush with remaining garlic butter.
Rhodes did NOT compensate me in any way for this post. I love these dinner rolls and this recipe and want to share it with you.
Want To Download 50 Easy Recipes?
Join 4,800 people who follow our newsletter.