This post may include affiliate links. Please see my disclosure.
I love these Sweet Potato Fries with Maple Pecan Butter. The pecan butter is made with pure maple syrup, butter, cinnamon and pecans. YUM!
You know I love my fried food. I know fried food is bad for you, but I do not eat it every week and I do not have a cholesterol problem. When I fry my food, sometimes I use oil, sometimes I bake the food until it is crispy, and sometimes I use my new Philips Airfryer. I love my Airfryer because it fries food crispy without any oil. I have not tried frying sweet potato fries in my Airfryer yet, but I plan on it very soon. Sweet Potato Fries are a huge treat. To me, they are more like eating dessert. Probably, because of this Maple Pecan Butter. It is amazing! As soon as the sweet potato fries are done, and I have removed them from the fryer, I sprinkle them with salt. The salt will stick to fried food better if the food is sprinkled with salt as soon as you remove it from the hot oil. The combination of the sweet potato with salt and this amazing Sweet with a kick Maple Pecan Butter is better than dessert. Sweet and Salty Treats are my favorite and these Crispy Sweet Potato Fries and Maple Pecan Butter and one of my favorite treats.
How do you cook sweet potato fries? What do you like to dip them in? I would love to give it a try.
- 2 Pounds Sweet Potatoes, cut into thin fries
- 1 teaspoon salt
- MAPLE PECAN BUTTER:
- ½ cup butter
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ Cayenne Pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped pecans
- Cut fries into thin strips.
- Heat oil to 350 degrees.
- Fry sweet potatoes in small batches.
- Remove from the oil with a slotted spoon to paper towels to drain.
- Sprinkle with salt
- MAPLE BUTTER:
- In a small saucepan over low heat, combine butter, maple syrup, cinnamon and salt just until it starts to boil.
- Stir in pecans.
- Serve fries hot with maple butter.