This post may include affiliate links. Please see my disclosure.
Recipes for our Daily Bread had a great year. Sharing the top recipe popular posts this year.
Happy New Year! Thank you for great 2015 on my blog Recipes for our Daily Bread. I cannot wait to see what 2016 has in store. I gathered a collection of the top recipe posts on my blog this year. These recipes are also my most popular posts on Pinterest. My Pinterest followers continued to grow at a fast rate this year. I currently have over 18,000.
Recipes for our Daily Bread was redesigned this year to make it easier to find recipes. It is much more Mobile friendly too. If you have not looked at Recipes for our Daily Bread on your phone, check it out. It is now easy to use. It makes it convenient to look up Recipes and ingredients when in the store or when sharing them with your friends and family.
My travel blog, Our American Travel is currently being redesigned. It will also be more Mobile friendly soon.
If you are on social media, I would love for you to follow me.
Social Media Followers as of December 2015 Include:
- Pinterest – 18,300 You can find me at diane_roark
- – 2,823
- Diane Roark – 3,961
- Recipes for our Daily Bread – 775
- Facebook Recipes for our Daily Bread – 5,808
- FaceBook Our American Travels – 146
- – 481
- Bloglovin – 87
- I also have followers on YELP, Urban Spoon, and Trip Advisor.
Recapping 2015 on a Personal Level
- My father in law passed away November 19, 2015. You can read about my mother and father-in-law here.
- My sweet Reese passed away November 12, 2015. She is in the first picture. Reese was thirteen years old and had diabetes.
- We had a wonderful time on summer vacation at Orange Beach. Read more about Orange Beach on my travel blog at Our American Travels.
- In December 2105, we had an amazing time visiting Nashville and staying at Opryland Hotel. I have not even had a chance to write about it, but I have an earlier post on Opryland here.
- Read about my sister-in-law, Marsha and her battle with cancer three times.
- The last picture above is a recap from my top posts on Instagram.
[bctt tweet=”Top #Recipe #Posts 2015 on #Recipes for our Daily Bread #blog. #NewYear #2016NewYear #blogreview “]
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.