Use your Leftover Turkey in this delicious turkey Wild Rice Soup. It is full of flavor and a great way to use your leftover turkey.
Leftover Turkey Recipe Ideas
I wanted to share one more idea for using your leftover Turkey. Because my Chicken Noodle Soup recipe is so delicious, I used it, I used my Chicken Noodle Soup recipe to make this soup but substituted the chicken and noodles for leftover turkey and wild rice. It was a tasty and delicious way to use up the last of my turkey. I also made Turkey Cranberry Grilled Cheese Sandwiches to go with it. Both of them were incredible!! I do not say this often, but I love these leftovers.
Delicious Turkey Wild Rice Soup
If you need an idea to use up the rest of your turkey, try this Turkey Wild Rice Soup. I used my Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe. To make this soup, I simply substituted the chicken for turkey and the noodles for wild rice. This flavorful soup is super simple to make using your slow cooker.
Want To Download 8 More Slow Cooker Recipes?
Join 5,000 people who receive our newsletter.
- 12 cups (2 – 32-ounce containers of Chicken Broth)
- Three chicken breasts OR ( 3 to 4 cups Leftover Turkey)
- Two bay leaves (remove before serving)
- 1/2 teaspoon Poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon Thyme
- One teaspoon black pepper
- Two cups onion, finely chopped
- Add, 2 cups carrots, shredded
- Plus, 2 cups celery, finely chopped
- Next, 2 cups heavy cream
- One box wild rice – I use Uncle Ben’s rice INCLUDING the seasoning pack.
- Add everything to the crockpot except heavy cream and rice.
- And, cook on low 3 hours.
- Next, add the heavy cream.
- Continue cooking for an extra 30 minutes or until Wild Rice is tender.
Want To Download 50 Easy Recipes?
Join 5,000 people who follow our newsletter.