These blonde brownies, or blondies, are a sweet, super moist, treat. If you are a white chocolate fan, run go make these white chocolate blondies now!
They are definitely one of our family’s favorites. I know I truly enjoy them. Every bite is full of creamy white chocolate and pecans. These blondies never last more than a day or two in my house. I love them warm right out of the oven when the white chocolate is melted and gooey. The blondies are super moist and perfect with a tall glass of milk. My husband loves these blondies at room temperature when the middle is moist and the edges get a little crunchy. I am pretty sure after you make a batch of these blondies that they will disappear in a day or two also.
#White #Chocolate #Blondies super moist. Best #dessert #snack #treat #desserts #whitechocolate Click To Tweet
White Chocolate Blondies – I adapted this recipe from Miss Daisy Celebrates Tennessee cookbook by Daisy King. I added 2 cups of white chocolate chips and some vanilla to this original recipe.
- ⅔ cup butter (11 tablespoons)
- 1 16-ounce box light brown sugar (1 box equals 2⅓ cups)
- 3 eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 2¾ cup cake flour (sometimes I substitute all-purpose flour for the cake flour). Measure the 2¾ cup cake flour and then take out 5 tablespoons to equal 2¾ cup cake flour. You will also need to sift the all-purpose flour 3 times to equal cake flour.
- Melt the butter in a large sauce pan over medium heat.
- Stir in the brown sugar.
- After the brown sugar and butter have cooled down, add the eggs one at a time.
- Sift the dry ingredients and add them to the butter, sugar, and egg mixture.
- Stir in by hand the vanilla, pecans, and white chocolate chips.
- Spread into a 9 x 13 greased baking dish.
- bake 325 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.