This post may include affiliate links. Please see my disclosure.
These blonde brownies, or blondies, are a sweet, super moist, treat. If you are a white chocolate fan, run make these white chocolate blondies now!
These White Chocolate Blondies are definitely one of our family’s favorite treats. Every bite is super moist with crispy edges and full of creamy white chocolate and pecans. These blondies never last more than a day or two in my house. I love them warm right out of the oven when the white chocolate is melted and gooey. The blondies are super moist and perfect with a tall glass of milk. My husband loves these blondies at room temperature when the middle is moist and the edges get a little crunchy. I am pretty sure after you make a batch of these blondies that they will disappear in a day or two also.
White Chocolate Blondies – I adapted this recipe from Miss Daisy Celebrates Tennessee cookbook by Daisy King. I added 2 cups of white chocolate chips and some vanilla to this original recipe.
- ⅔ cup butter (11 tablespoons)
- 1 16-ounce box light brown sugar (1 box equals 2⅓ cups)
- 3 eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 2¾ cup cake flour (sometimes I substitute all-purpose flour for the cake flour). Measure the 2¾ cup cake flour and then take out 5 tablespoons to equal 2¾ cup cake flour. You will also need to sift the all-purpose flour 3 times to equal cake flour.
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in the brown sugar.
- After the brown sugar and butter have cooled down, add the eggs one at a time.
- Sift the dry ingredients and add them to the butter, sugar, and egg mixture.
- Stir in by hand the vanilla, pecans, and white chocolate chips.
- Spread into a 9 x 13 greased baking dish.
- Bake 325 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.