This post may include affiliate links. Please see my disclosure.
Thank you for stopping by to see these super easy White Chocolate Pretzel Krispies.
Are you looking for an easy candy recipe? How about a candy you can make in the microwave? Do you love white chocolate? I am glad you landed here. I am going to show you how to make these easy, deliciously sweet and salty treat.
QUICK AND EASY WHITE CHOCOLATE PRETZEL KRISPIES
I have been making this White Chocolate Pretzel Krispies since my kids were little over 15 years ago. They have always been an easy treat for school parties. You just melt a bag of White Chocolate Chips and add Rice Krispies for crunch, crushed pretzels for salt and crunch, and pecans. You drop them by spoonfuls on parchment paper or wax paper. Store these in an air-tight container and you will have a simple and easy treat for neighbors, teachers, or your kids during the holidays.
If you are like me, sometimes you just need to make things that are easy. I love to prepare food from scratch which is how I learned to cook. Over the past few years, however, I have less and less time to cook from scratch. I am going to try to focus my life and my blog around recipes that are homemade but are easy to prepare and super tasty.
White Chocolate Pretzel Krispies
Author: Diane @Recipesforourdailybread
Recipe type: Candy
- One bag of White Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Rice Krispies cereal
- And, 1 cup chopped pecans
- Plus, 1 cup pretzels, crushed
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave for 1 minute and stir.
- Continue melting the chocolate for 15 seconds at a time and stir until very smooth.
- Add the Rice Krispies cereal, chopped pecans, and the crushed pretzels.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto parchment paper or wax paper.
- Allow them to dry.
- Store this candy in an air-tight container.
Be sure to check out these White Chocolate Candy Clusters made with Pringles. They are incredibly sweet, salty and crunchy.
If you love making candy during the holiday season, I hope you enjoy these recipes with your family. Click the red link above the pictures for the full recipe.
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.