This post may include affiliate links. Please see my disclosure.
Are you curious about Essential Oils? I have been using Essential Oils for a year now. I love Essential Oils for many reasons and continue to learn more about them. I plan to share my experiences along the way.
Essential Oils have been around since Bible times
My curiosity with essential oils started by wondering what the bible was talking about when mentioning oils and how they were used in biblical times. I was curious to know if they were still being used today and how they are being used. Essential oils may seem like a new trend, but there are tons of references about essential oils being used in history, even dating back to 4500 BC!
In the Bible alone there are 188 references to using oils. (Just to name a few)
Cinnamon – Revelation 18:13
Frankincense – Leviticus 2:15, 2:16, 5:11, 6:15, 24:7, Numbers 5:15, 1 Chronicles 9:29, Matthew 2:11, Revelation 18:13
After much research trying to find a good quality essential oils, I have decided to go with Young Living Oils. There are other quality oils out there, but I like Young Living because they carefully monitor every step of the production from beginning to end through a unique “seed to seal” process, ensuring purity, safety, and effectiveness. I truly like they have their own farms.
“What do I actually do with Essential Oils?”
That was my question when I first got started, but it wasn’t hard to find ways to incorporate essential oils into my daily life. So far, my favorite way is to diffuse it. You can see the picture of my diffuser in the slider. It is simple to use. All you have to do is add water and several drops of oil. It makes your entire room smell amazing. I love diffusing Lemon, Citrus, and Cinnamon in my kitchen. I am also finding that Lavender is a great oil to diffuse for relaxing or sleeping.
Other favorite things to do with essential oils includes making sugar scrubs, salt scrubs, bath salts, and lotions. I will be updating my sugar scrub posts soon and adding other favorite recipes.
Want to try Young Living essential oils?
You can get Young Living Essential Oils in two ways.
- As a Wholesale Member – Highly encouraged! It is NOT a serious commitment.
- or as a via the Young Living website (don’t recommend it because you don’t get the discount!)
I highly recommend joining as a, even if you’re a beginner. Wholesale Members get access to the Premium Starter Kit, and they get an amazing 24% discount off every product you order. There are no tricks or gimmicks, no automatic charges to your credit card, etc.
Do you have to “sell” Essential Oils to be a Wholesale Member and get the discount?
For Wholesale Members, there is NO requirement to sell or meet monthly quotas or anything like that.
But if you’d like to earn some extra income…
Wholesale Members do have the option of sharing oils with their friends and family in order to earn commissions and participate in promotions for free oils. You can even turn this into a business for themselves. If this is something you’re interested in, sign up with me atBE SURE TO USE MY ID 2554460, and I’ll help you get started!
IMPORTANT: This promotion is only available when you sign up with the sponsor ID and enroller ID 2554460! If you recommend this promotion to a friend (or group of friends) and they sign up too through this promotion then please let me know so that you can get credit for referring them 2554460.
What is in the Premium Starter Kit?
This is an investment of around $150, but the best value when starting out with 10 oils, plus a diffuser, all valued around $300.
The Premium Starter Kit includes:
- 5 mL bottles of the following essential oils:
- Lavender (for skin irritations and relaxation),
- Peppermint (for occasional muscle soreness and digestive support),
- Lemon (for uplifting and cleaning),
- Frankincense (for youthful skin and spiritual connection),
- PanAway (for occasional pain and discomfort),
- Melaleuca (for cleaning, immune support, and skin irritations)
- Thieves (for immunity and well-being),
- Purification (for stinky trashes and cleaning),
- Stress Away (for relaxation and wellness)
- Joy (for happiness and love)
You also get:
- A home diffuser (a $96 value. I use mine daily.)
- A bonus oil! 5 mL bottle of Citrus Fresh
- Aroma Glide roller fitment (to turn any oil into a roll on)
- 10 sample packets total of Lavender, Peppermint, Peace & Calming, Lemon, and Thieves for travel or sharing with family and friends
- 2 NingXia Red 2-oz. Samples (a yummy antioxidant supplement)
Sign me up!
To get started, just follow these steps.
Here’s how to begin
You start by purchasing an enrollment kit. There are three options to choose from. However, I recommend the Premium Starter Kit with the diffuser (pictured above). It is by far the best value and will help you start using essential oils. It is the only kit that gives you the TEN Everyday Essential Oils plus a bonus oil. These 11 oils will give you endless options.
- Head over to the Young Living page here and fill out your information.
- Be sure the “Wholesale Member” option is checked so that you don’t end up paying retail prices.
- Be sure the “sponsor ID” and “enroller id” say 2554460
- If you do not feel comfortable putting your social security number (this is only for tax purposes if you decide to turn this into a business) then you can and use that number instead (the IRS just needs to be able to connect some number with you for tax purposes). They need a Social Security Number or an EIN because if you make $600 or more per year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail (which is required by law). Young Living will never share this info with anyone.
- Select which starter kit you want to get. My recommendation would be the Premium Starter Kit. Those are the oils that I use almost every single day! You can get the kit that’s $150, or you can get a kit for $160 with an even nicer essential oil diffuser!
- I’d recommend skippingthe Step 3 (Optional)part of the sign-up process.
- Go through the checkout process.
- After you sign up, send an email to OiltasticBlog@gmail.com letting us know that you signed up through this promotion. Somewhere in the email, be sure to put the promotion code: RECIPESFOROURDAILYBREAD 2554460
*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on this website.
Disclaimer: If you purchase essential oils using my ID 2554460, I will earn benefits from it.