Classic pot pie ingredients. This recipe is used as the base for all five flavorful Chicken Pot Pie Recipes.
- 1 (14 ounces) can chicken broth
- One can condense cream of celery soup
- One can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup half and half
- Three large chicken breasts OR about 3 1/2 cups chopped chicken or turkey, cooked and cut into small pieces (I seasoned my chicken with salt,
- pepper, and garlic before baking)
- One medium diced onion
- 1 pound frozen mixed veggies (16 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon each salt, pepper, and garlic
- 1-1/2 tsp poultry seasoning
- One potato, diced small and preboiled for 10 minutes
- Three eggs, boiled and sliced
- Peel and dice the potato in small pieces.
- Boil for 10 minutes.
- In a large dutch oven, mix the soups, chicken broth, salt, pepper, garlic, poultry seasoning, diced onion, half & half, chopped chicken OR turkey, mixed vegetables, potatoes, and eggs and mix well.