This super easy apple cream cheese danish recipe using crescent rolls and canned fried apples is perfect for breakfast, brunch or even dessert.
EASY CINNAMON APPLE CREAM CHEESE DANISH
Do you need a great treat for breakfast or brunch? This apple cream cheese danish recipe is easy to make. I just layered a can of crescent roll dough on the bottom of a 9 x 13 dish. I added a mixture of cream cheese and sugar. Next, I layered a can of Apple Pie Filling. Last, I added another layer of crescent rolls topped with butter, cinnamon, and brown sugar. This apple cream cheese danish recipe is not only easy to make but as delicious as a piece of apple pie for breakfast.
I love the smell of apples baking with all the spices penetrating throughout the house. It makes the house smell so amazing. That is what you smell when you bake this apple cream cheese danish recipe. Your family will be coming to the kitchen without being told too. They will want to see what is cooking in the oven.
I adapted this recipe from It is called Cheese Danish in this cookbook. It is made with a cream cheese layer without the apples. I added the apple to my recipes.
Please Help My Blog, Recipes For Our Daily Bread, Grow
- Hit the share buttons to the left of the page and share this post on your social media.
- Follow Recipes For Our Daily Bread On Social Media
- Follow my travel blog, Our American Travels on Social Media
- Sign up for my newsletters below. You will receive downloadable recipes plus updates letting you know when I add a new recipe.
5 APPLES RECIPES YOU MUST TRY
Join 5,000 people who receive our newsletter and receive these recipes FREE.
Many Thanks & Blessings,
- 2 – 8-ounce cans refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 2 – 8-ounce packs cream cheese, softened
- 1 – 20 ounce can Fried Apples
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Unroll one can of crescent rolls and pat together on the bottom of the baking dish.
- Cream together cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
- Spread over the dough.
- Layer the can of apples over the cream cheese layer.
- Top the apples with the second can of crescent rolls, pat the seams together.
- Melt the butter and drizzle over the top of everything.
- Mix the brown sugar and the cinnamon.
- Sprinkle over the butter.
- Bake 350 degrees 40 to 45 minutes.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy
50 EASY RECIPES YOU MUST TRY
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.