This Apple Dump Cake is probably the easiest, and most delicious cake you will ever taste. It’s so easy even your kids can make it!
You only need six simple ingredients to create this fabulous Apple Dump Cake. Apple pie filling and a cake mix are the main ingredients. I am going to show you the easy steps to make it.
You cannot celebrate Fall without an apple dessert. This Cake is the perfect fall dessert because it is easy to make plus it smells and tastes wonderful. It is made using a cake mix spice cake, apple pie filling, Heath bar pieces, pecans, and butter.
Apple Dump Cake Ingredients
This post includes step by step directions with a picture for you to see how easy it is to whip up in no time.
First: layer in this Apple Dump Cake
After spraying a 9 x 13 baking dish with a cooking spray, simply dump two cans of apple pie filling in the bottom of the dish. Spread the apple pie filling out evenly.
Cake Mix Layer
Sprinkle a box of Spice Cake Mix evenly over the apple pie filling.
Add a bag of Heath Bar pieces on top of the Spice Cake Mix.
Add The Pecans
Sprinkle the chopped pecans over the spice cake mix and apple pie filling.
Do Not Forget The Butter
Slice the butter into small pieces and place them all over the top of the Apple Dump Cake.
Bake the Apple Dump Cake
Bake the Cake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Watch carefully the last 5 minutes and make sure your pecans are not burning.
Serve This Delicious Apple Dump Cake
This apple cake is delicious served hot or warm with some vanilla ice cream or whipped topping.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more).
Please see my disclosure.
The following items were used to make this recipe.
If you love fabulous desserts using cake-mix, be sure to see this post: 25 EASY CAKE MIX DESSERTS
APPLE DUMP CAKE
- 2 – twenty ounce can apple pie filling
- 1 – box spice cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter (one stick)
- 1 bag Heath bar toffee pieces
- 1 cup pecans chopped
- Spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray
- Add two can apple pie filling to the bottom of the baking dish.
- Sprinkle the box of dry spice cake mix on top of the apple pie filling.
- Top the spice cake with a bag of Heath bar toffee pieces.
- Add one cup of pecans on top of Heath bars pieces.
- Slice the butter and place it on top of everything.
Other Recipes You Will Enjoy
- PRALINE APPLE PIE
- HEATH BAR CAKE CHOCOLATE CAKE MIX
- DUCK COMMANDER DUCK DYNASTY CREAM CHEESE PIE
- STUFFED PEPPERMINT COOKIES
- STUFFED RED VELVET COOKIES
Download 50 Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads and Sandwiches
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.