This is the Best BBQ BACON BURGER! It is loaded with sharp cheese, Jalapeno chips, lettuce, tomato, bbq sauce, and bacon.
I have included step by step instructions for you to make this BBQ BACON BURGER so you can try it.
The Burgers, Onions, and Mushrooms were made on a Blackstone Griddle.
Preparing burgers on a griddle is my favorite way to fix a hamburger. Griddle burgers are super juicy. I wrote a review about Blackstone Portable Griddle. You can see the full review here. I did not get paid for these posts but I added a link at the bottom of this post to the griddle. If you purchase the griddle, I will make a small commission. It WILL NOT increase the price.
PATTY THE BURGERS
Mix the seasonings into the ground beef. Patty the burgers. Measure or weigh the ground beef to get the same weight burger. Having the burgers the same size the burgers will cook more consistently. After you, patty the burgers, rest them in the refrigerator at least a couple of hours to overnight.
COOK BURGERS ON A GRIDDLE OR GRILL
After placing the burgers on the griddle, I normally season them even more with Montreal Steak Seasoning.
Cook burgers on the griddle about 4 minutes on each side for a medium burger. Add cheddar cheese to each burger a minute or two before removing them from the griddle. We use sharp cheddar on these burgers.
COOK THE BACON
You could easily prepare the bacon on the griddle too but I like preparing it in the oven. Cooking bacon in the oven is the easiest way to prepare bacon. There is No cleanup when fixing it in the oven. You completely line a baking sheet with heavy duty foil. When you are done cooking the bacon, you simply toss the foil in the oven. Oven bacon comes out flat which makes it perfect for placing on a burger. Recipe For Oven Fried Bacon
ASSEMBLE THE BURGERS
- Add a tablespoon of barbeque sauce to each side of the hamburger bun.
- Place the burger on the bottom half.
- Layer the Lettuce and tomato on top of the burger.
- Add 1/8 cup of Jalapeno chips or chopped Jalapenos. You can find Jalapeno chips in the salad topping area of your grocery store.
- Top with a couple of pieces of bacon.
- Place the top bun on the burger and enjoy.
Get Grilling! Enjoy Your Summer With These Delicious Recipes. 7 of our family favorite grilling recipes plus 17 of the best BBQ Side Dishes
BBQ BACON BURGER
- PATTY THE BURGER
- 4 pounds of ground beef
- 6-ounce burgers equals ten burgers
- 8-ounce burgers equals eight burgers
- Two tablespoons Grill Mates Hamburger seasonings or Montreal Steak Seasoning
- One teaspoon granulated garlic
- One teaspoon black pepper
- Two teaspoons Cajun Seasoning
- VEGETABLE OIL FOR THE GRIDDLE
- PATTY THE BURGERS
- Mix the seasonings into the ground beef. Patty the burgers.
- After you, patty the burgers, rest them in the refrigerator a couple of hours.
- COOK ONIONS
- Add vegetable oil to the griddle when it is hot and saute the onions.
- Season the onions with salt and pepper.
- COOK MUSHROOMS
- Add the mushroom on the other side of the grill at the same time as the onions. Be sure the vegetable oil is hot.
- Season the onions with salt and pepper.
- Remove the onions and mushrooms when the onions when both are tender.
- COOK BURGERS
- Cook burgers on the griddle about 4 minutes on each side for a medium burger.
- ASSEMBLE THE BURGERS
- Hamburger bun
- BBQ Sauce
- Jalapeno Chips
- Top part of hamburger bun
Other Hamburger Recipes You May Enjoy
- BLACKSTONE GRIDDLE REVIEW
- CHEESEBURGER SLIDERS OVEN BAKED
- BEST FARM BURGER
- BBQ BACON CHEESEBURGER GRILLED CHEESE
- HEALTHY JUICY BISON BURGERS
- The Best Burgers
Finally, this post contains affiliate links. I will make a small commission if you purchase these products BUT it will not cost you any extra money.
Please see my disclosure.
- Blackstone Portable Table Top Griddle for less than $80
- Professional Griddle Accessories
- Blackstone 17 Inch Table Top Griddle Carry Bag and Cover
- Cuisinart CMD-108 Melting Dome, Silver
Sign up for my newsletters below. You will receive downloadable recipes plus updates letting you know when I add a new recipe.
Have a Fabulous Week!
Follow Recipes For Our Daily Bread On Social Media
100% Free 30-page ebook Cooking Tips & Hacks including Quick and Easy Recipes
...So you can spend precious time with your family around the table enjoying a meal together.