Do you enjoy grilled cheese sandwiches and cheeseburgers?
If so, I am glad you found this BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese. It is the perfect combination of my favorites, BBQ sauce, bacon, and a cheeseburger.
This BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese includes the gooey cheesy goodness of a grilled cheese plus deliciousness of a BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger. It is the perfect marriage of two of my favorite things.
After making my homemade Sloppy Joes one day, it inspired me to make a BBQ Bacon Skillet Cheeseburger. My teenagers love cheeseburgers, but I do not always like preparing them. This BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger is made by browning the ground beef and then adding the rest of the ingredients just like you would do when making Sloppy Joes.
What ingredients are in skillet BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger?
I used ground beef, onions, bar-b-que sauce, crumbled bacon, and cheese. Skillet BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger includes all the ingredients my family loves on a cheeseburger, but the skillet version is much easier to prepare. This skillet cheeseburger later inspired me to try making a grilled cheese using the same delicious skillet ingredients.
How To Make Terrific BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion chopped small
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 2 slices of bread for each sandwich
- And 2 slices of Cheddar cheese for each sandwich
- Plus 2 slices of bacon for each sandwich
- Brown the ground beef.
- While the ground beef is browning, add the chopped onion and pepper.
- After the ground beef is brown, add the cheddar cheese, bacon, and BBQ sauce.
- BUILD A BBQ BACON CHEESEBURGER GRILLED CHEESE
- Mayonnaise one side of a piece of bread and add it to a grill or skillet.
- Top the bread with a slice of cheese.
- Add about 1/4 to 1/3 cup of BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger filling.
- Top the filling with two slices of bacon and another piece of cheese.
- Place another piece of bread on top.
- Be sure to add Mayonnaise on the top piece of bread.
- Grilled until golden.
- This BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger meat mixture will make about 12 sandwiches.
If you love grilled cheese sandwiches, be sure to check out some of my favorites.
- APPLE & BACON GRILLED CHEESE
- PESTO CHICKEN GRILLED CHEESE
- HEALTHIER GRILLED CHEESE
- HAM & APPLE GRILLED CHEESE
HOW TO MAKE AN EXCELLENT CHICKEN BACON RANCH GRILLED CHEESE The ingredients include homemade CopyCat Outback Ranch Dressing, Chicken Breast, Bacon, cheese, bread and the secret for a golden color, mayonnaise.
HOW TO MAKE OUTSTANDING PESTO CHICKEN GRILLED CHEESE This gooey Pesto Chicken Grilled Cheese simply melts in your mouth. It is a delicious spin on a grilled cheese.
Do you love Grilled Cheese Sandwiches? Do you like BBQ Sauce? If so, you will fall in love with this BBQ CHICKEN GRILLED CHEESE WITH BACON.
CAYENNE RANCH CHICKEN GRILLED CHEESE Stop by and discover a video on how to make this easy Cayenne Ranch Chicken Grilled Cheese.
BUFFALO CHICKEN & GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH Do you love Buffalo Wings? Well, this is a GREAT spin-off!
PEPPERONI PIZZA GRILLED CHEESE This Pepperoni Pizza Grilled Cheese Sandwich will make for a fun twist on a traditional favorite. Garlic Toast layered with marinara, tons of pepperoni, and mozzarella cheese.
MORE THAN 50 YUMMY GRILLED CHEESE recipes from around the web! Lots of great ideas!
Sign up for my newsletters below. You will receive downloadable recipes plus updates letting you know when I add a new recipe.
Have a Fabulous Week!
Follow Recipes For Our Daily Bread On Social Media
Download 50 Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads and Sandwiches
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.