My teenage boys always ask me to make BBQ Bacon Cheeseburgers. Their love for cheeseburgers inspired me to come up with an effortless way to prepare them. This sandwich is made using ground beef, onions, bar-b-que sauce, crumbled bacon, and cheese. It has all the ingredients my family loves on a cheeseburger, but it is so much easier to prepare.
How to prepare this easy BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Skillet?
While browning my ground beef, I cook my bacon in the oven. Once my meat is brown, I add all the onions and cook until tender. Next, I added crumbled bacon, bbq sauce, and cheese. In no time, you have a super easy to fix BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Sandwich, which is so YUMMY!
If you have kids or teenagers who enjoy Cheeseburgers or Sloppy Joes, try this quick and easy skillet recipe. Let me know what you think.
Use real bacon; it makes a huge difference. If you have never tried cooking bacon in your oven, stop by and read my Oven Bacon Recipe. It is truly the easiest way to prepare bacon.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you purchase after clicking a link, I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running, but it won’t cost you a penny more).
Please see my disclosure.
- Gotham Steel 10-Piece Kitchen Set with Non-Stick Ti-Ceramic Coating
- Read my post about Gotham Steel.
- Cuisinart CTG-00-SCHP Stainless Steel Chopper
- Vegetable Chopper Mandoline Slicer Dicer – Onion Chopper – Vegetable Dicer Food Chopper Dicer Pro – Food Choppers and Dicers – Spiralizer Vegetable Cutter – Veggie Chopper Spiralizer Vegetable Slicer
- Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Baker’s Half Sheet (2 Pack)
- The best tool ever for chopping ground beef!
BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Sandwich
If you enjoy BBQ Bacon Cheeseburgers and the simplicity of a Sloppy Joe, you will love this BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Sandwich. This is an easy skillet recipe.
- Brown the ground beef.
- While the ground beef is browning, add the chopped onion.
- After the ground beef is brown, add the pepper, cheddar cheese, bacon, and BBQ sauce.
- Serve on a hamburger bun.
- TATER TOT VEGETABLE CASSEROLE
- CHEESEBURGER SLIDERS OVEN BAKED
- BEST FARM BURGER
- HOMEMADE CHILI
- SLOW COOKER BBQ PULLED PORK STUFFED BAKED POTATO
100% Free 30-page ebook Cooking Tips & Hacks including Quick and Easy Recipes
...So you can spend precious time with your family around the table enjoying a meal together.