This 30-minute BBQ Bacon Ranch Chicken Pasta Salad has all the flavors you love plus quick and easy to make.
What is in this Pasta Salad?
This BBQ Bacon Ranch Chicken Pasta includes chicken, bacon, barbecue sauce, cheese, ranch dressing, tomatoes, and pasta, which go great together.
Pasta salads are easy to prepare and are ready to eat without even warming them. They are the perfect dishes to make ahead of time for your family or a crowd. It is a high school baseball season in my house, which means a lot of games during the week and on weekends. I usually have a tub of sandwiches already prepared and ready to grab some of them and go.
Other Pasta Salads we enjoy.
Italian shrimp Pasta Salad, Greek Chicken Pasta Salad, Southwestern Chicken Pasta Salad, Balsamic Vinegar Pasta Salad, Easy Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad, to eat no matter what time we get home. Sometimes, it can be late, but we always have something ready to eat.
Where did I get this BBQ Bacon Ranch Pasta idea?
We mix barbecue sauce and ranch for a dressing after eating it years ago at a restaurant. I am continually thinking about what to have ready to eat after a baseball game. My kids enjoy my other pasta salads, so I decided to try a similar version using a barbecue ranch mixture for the dressing. I like all of these kinds of pasta best when serving them immediately after making them. The rest of my family loves these kinds of pasta best, including this BBQ Bacon Ranch Chicken Pasta, after they have been in the refrigerator awhile. However you decide to eat it, it will be delicious.
Nordic Ware 4 Piece Prep & Serve Bowl Set, BPA-free and Melamine Free Plastic, 5 Year Warranty,2qt., 3.5 qt., 5qt, 7qt. bowls
BBQ Bacon Ranch Chicken Pasta
- 3 BBQ chicken breast chopped
- 12 ounces spiral pasta
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup barbeque sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 chopped tomato or a handful of cherry tomatoes chopped in half
- 6 pieces bacon cooked hard and crumbled
- Cut the chicken breast up into bite sizes, I use leftover BBQ chicken, but you could also bake some in the oven.
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- In a large bowl, combine the chopped chicken, cooked and drained pasta, ranch dressing, bbq sauce, shredded cheese, chopped tomatoes, and 6 pieces of bacon cooked hard and crumbled.
- Mix well and serve or refrigerate.