Quick and Easy BBQ Bacon Ranch Chicken Pasta Salad Is A Fabulous Family Friend Recipe
Do you need a quick and easy recipe your whole family will be begging for more? Most kids love Ranch dressing and bbq sauce. This recipes combines both of these flavors to create this delicious BBQ Bacon Ranch Chicken Pasta Salad.
What is in this Pasta Salad?
This BBQ Bacon Ranch Chicken Pasta includes chicken, bacon, barbecue sauce, cheese, ranch dressing, tomatoes, and pasta which go great together.
My youngest daughter, Diana, loves anything and everything made with pasta. My teenage boys love bacon and barbecue. I love pasta salads. This BBQ Bacon Ranch Chicken Pasta includes all our favorites.
Pasta salads are easy to prepare and are ready to eat without even warming them. Pasta salads are the perfect dishes to make ahead of time for your family or a crowd. It is a high school baseball season in my house which means a lot of games during the week and on weekends. Normally, you will find a tub of sandwiches already prepared and ready to grab some of them and go. I also have at least one of my pasta salads, Italian shrimp Pasta Salad, Greek Chicken Pasta Salad, Southwestern Chicken Pasta Salad, Balsamic Vinegar Pasta Salad, Easy Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad, to eat no matter what time we get home. Sometimes, it can be really late, but we always have something ready to eat.
Where did I get this BBQ Bacon Ranch Pasta idea?
We mix barbecue sauce and ranch together for a dressing after eating it years ago at a restaurant. Because I am constantly thinking about ready to eat meals after a baseball game. My kids really enjoy all my pasta salads, so I decided to try a similar version using a barbecue ranch mixture for the dressing. It turned out really delicious.
These pasta salads are tasty when serving them immediately after making them. But, my family prefers eating them after they have been in the refrigerator awhile. However you decide to eat them cold or room temperature, they are a delicious quick and easy meal.
BBQ Bacon Ranch Chicken Pasta
- Season the chicken with salt, pepper, and garlic and bake 25 minutes or until it reaches 160 degrees.
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- In a large bowl, combine the chopped chicken, cooked and drained pasta, ranch dressing, bbq sauce, shredded cheese, chopped tomatoes, and 6 pieces of bacon cooked hard and crumbled.
- Mix well and serve or refrigerate.
Delicious Recipes Using This Ranch Dressing
- CHICKEN BACON RANCH PIZZA – Delicious Homemade Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is layered with Creamy Ranch Dressing, Chicken, Bacon, and Cheese all on a store-bought crust. Kids of all ages will love this pizza.
- ONE SKILLET CHICKEN BACON RANCH – To make this one-dish skillet chicken bacon ranch recipe all you need is a skillet, chicken breast, ranch dressing, cheese, and bacon.
- CHICKEN BACON RANCH GRILLED CHEESE – includes homemade Ranch Dressing, Chicken Breast, Bacon, cheese, bread and the secret for a golden color, mayonnaise.
- CHICKEN BACON RANCH PASTA- includes pasta, chicken, bacon, cheddar cheese, tomato, zucchini, and Ranch Dressing.
- SLOW COOKER CHICKEN BACON RANCH PIZZA – You will love how easy it is to make pizza in your slow cooker. In this post, you will also discover a secret to help you lift food out of your slow cooker without dropping it? Answering all your questions about making this Slow Cooker Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza.
Did you sign up for our newsletter? Download 50 Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads and Sandwiches
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.