Enjoy BBQ Bacon Chicken Breast indoors with this delicious sizzling skillet version.
Because we live such busy lives, you will love this gooey delicious One-Dish BBQ Skillet Chicken Breast. As a result of one-dish meals, you will spend less time in the kitchen.
Are you on a Keto Diet?
Add your favorite low carb, bbq sauce to make this BBQ Bacon Chicken Breast Keto friendly? I recommend G. Hughes SmokeHouse Sugar-Free BBQ Sauce. It is the best low carb bbq sauce I have found.
This is how you make a BBQ Bacon Skillet Chicken Breast.
Moms, We have extremely busy lives with toddlers, children, and teens in sports, drama, band and our busy lives goes on, and on. Grandparents, I have not forgotten you. I know you are just as busy with grandchildren. Because we all have busy lives, this one pot one skillet chicken is quick easy and delicious. You will spend less time in the kitchen.
No Time To Cook
When my five kids were growing up, dinner seemed impossible. Not only when my twins were young, one of them has special needs, but as they got older. My oldest son, Casey, played every sport. At age 50, I find myself flying through most days still with homeschooling and having two blogs. For years, I have always relied on easy one dish, one-skillet recipes. This BBQ Bacon Skillet Chicken Breast is scrumptious and gets rave reviews from my family.
What is on this easy, delicious BBQ Bacon Skillet Chicken Breast?
To prepare BBQ Bacon Skillet Chicken Breast, you will need a chicken breast, blackening, bbq sauce, fresh baby spinach, cheddar cheese, and cooked bacon.
How easy is the BBQ Bacon Skillet Chicken to prepare?
This chicken breast is easy to cook in your skillet by layering each ingredient. After the chicken breast is done and the other ingredients have been layered on top of it, place the lid on the skillet. The steam will melt the cheese and warm all of the layered toppings in minutes. When the cheese melts, remove the lid and enjoy a gooey delicious BBQ Bacon Skillet Chicken Breast.
Easy Skillet Recipes
If you are like most families leading super busy lives, you probably rely a lot on fast food or pizza delivery for dinner. You already know eating this way is unhealthy and can get expensive but you have little energy and no time to prepare a meal. Many people give up on ever having a sit-down home cooked meal with their families around a table.
You do not have to have a gourmet kitchen, lots of money nor tons of time to accomplish a homemade meal with your family. Easy skillet recipes are perfect for a quick and easy weeknight meal.
More, skillet recipes from some of my favorite bloggers.
Even More, delicious one-skillet recipe from my blog, Recipes For Our Daily Bread.
- YOU NEED THIS ONE DISH QUICK EASY ONE SKILLET LASAGNA
- EASY RECIPE YOU NEED! 4 INGREDIENT SKILLET PESTO CHICKEN BREAST
- IN A HURRY, MAKE EASY EXCELLENT BBQ SKILLET CHICKEN BREAST
- YOU NEED THIS ONE DISH QUICK EASY ONE SKILLET LASAGNA
My Cast Iron Skillet is one of my Favorite things in my kitchen. I could not end this post without giving you some tips for helping you take care of your Cast Iron Skillet.
Caring For Cast Iron Skillet
As you can see in this picture, I love using my cast iron skillet. The skillet in the picture is almost a hundred years old. It belonged to my husband’s grandmother who gave it to me when she was in her 90’s. She used it often and took well care of it.
- Rinse your cast iron cookware with hot water. If anything is stuck on it, use a stiff brush to remove it. DO NOT use soap! It will break down the oil which has seasoned the cast iron.
- After rinsing your cast iron cookware, dry it immediately and well. If water remains on cast iron, it will rust. After drying my skillet with a towel, I wipe it down lightly with a cooking oil. Next, I place it on a burner on my stove long enough to heat the entire skillet. Heating it up makes sure no water remains. Do not forget to wash and wipe down the lip with cooking oil.
- Store your cast iron in a cool, dry place. Place folded paper towels on it before adding the lid on top.
If you love bbq, bacon, and cheese, I beg you to try this skillet chicken. It is so tasty and one of my favorite ways to eat chicken. How can you ever go wrong with blackening, bbq sauce, spinach, cheese, and bacon? If you do not care for spinach, leave it off. I love adding vegetables to everything to make the dish easier and a real one skillet one pot recipe.
Take out your skillet and prepare this easy, delicious one dish one pot BBQ Bacon Skillet Chicken Breast. Your family will be glad you did.
For your convenience, below are the products used in this post.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more).
Please see my disclosure.
- Gotham Steel 10-Piece Kitchen Set with Non-Stick Ti-Ceramic Coating
- Read my post about Gotham Steel.
HOW TO MAKE 5 INGREDIENT SKILLET BBQ BACON CHICKEN BREAST
- One CHICKEN BREAST
- Add One tablespoon oil
- Two teaspoons blackening
- One tablespoon BBQ sauce
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- Two slices cheddar cheese
- Two slices bacon cooked
- Bake the bacon in the oven.
- First, line a cookie sheet with foil completely covering up the edges.
- Add the bacon to the pan
- Cook 375 for 20 - 25 minutes or until the doneness you prefer.
- In a skillet, heat up the oil
- Cover the chicken breast with blackening
- Cook on both side until the center reaches 170 degrees.
- Layer the bbq sauce, spinach, and cheese.
- Top with cooked bacon
- Cover with a lid for a couple of minutes until cheese is melted.
This post contains affiliate links. I will make a small commission if you purchase these products, BUT it will not cost you any extra money. My favorite tools when making any skillet dish include the following.
Please see myMeasuring Spoon Set Measuring Cup Set Easy-Read Measuring Cup Set Kitchen Paring Knife Set 8″ Chef’s Knife
100% Free 30-page ebook Cooking Tips & Hacks including Quick and Easy Recipes
...So you can spend precious time with your family around the table enjoying a meal together.