Are you ready for Fall and Apple Recipes? I love the cooler weather, the beautiful colors of the Fall leaves, Football, and all the smells that fill my house when baking Fall recipes.
Instead of adding my normal roundup from this past week, I decided to share an apple recipe roundup. I love baking this time of the year. I made apple fritters yesterday for breakfast. The house was full of apples, cinnamon, and nutmeg smells. I was totally enjoying being in the kitchen. After filling my house with these amazing smells, I decided to share apple recipes hoping to inspire you to savor the flavors of Fall and get into your kitchen and start baking some apple recipes.
Best Apple Fritters – This recipe was adapted from The Apple Barn Fritters in Gatlinburg, TN.
Do not miss these amazing Apple Recipes from some terrific bloggers.
- Overnight Apple Cinnamon Monkey Bread
- Easy Apple Pie Cinnamon Rolls
- BARB’S Beautiful APPLE DUMPLINGS
- Easy Apple Cake – Only 3 Ingredients!
- Country Apple Fritter Muffins
- Caramel Apple Funnel Cakes
- Cream Caramel Apples
- Quick Stovetop Apple Pie Filling!
- Apple Cinnamon Roll Bubble Up Bake
Did you sign up for our newsletter? Download 50 Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads and Sandwiches
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.