Thank you for stopping by Recipes For Our Daily Bread to see this COLORFUL BACON BROCCOLI SALAD?
What is in this easy broccoli salad?
This delicious broccoli salad includes two bunches of fresh broccoli, raisins or dried cranberries, sunflower seeds, carrots, purple onion, mayo, sugar or honey, and bacon.
COLORFUL BACON BROCCOLI SALAD
Your mouth will do a Happy Dance with the crunch, sweetness, and saltiness from the bacon in this Broccoli Salad. It is so YUMMY! I use mayonnaise and honey for the dressing. I enjoy this combination with the sweetness of the Craisins, the red onion, the salty, crunchy bacon and sunflower seeds with the broccoli. Who wouldn’t eat their broccoli in this salad? I could eat this broccoli salad all the time. If you have family members who do not like broccoli, have them try this salad.
BACON BROCCOLI SALAD DRESSING
Since this Broccoli Salad includes a slightly sweet dressing, they may like this broccoli. The dressing is a simple combination of Mayonaise and sugar. For a healthier dressing, use honey but you may want to increase it to four tablespoons.
If you enjoy broccoli, you may enjoy my Broccoli Rice & Cheese Casserole too.
My Broccoli Salad is featured on Recipe Magic.
To make this salad, you simply chop everything and toss it together with the dressing.
- This dressing is simple but incredibly delicious. It includes mayonnaise and honey or mayonnaise and sugar and set aside. If you use honey, add 4 tablespoons.
- Fresh bacon is amazing in this salad. Cook your bacon in the oven while chopping the vegetables. See my blog for Oven Fried Bacon. The easiest way to cook bacon.
- Chop the broccoli and onions. Grate the carrots.
- Next, you add the sunflower seeds and the Craisins to the broccoli, carrots, and onion.
- You finish this salad by tossing all ingredients well with the prepared dressing.
Please Help My Blog, Recipes For Our Daily Bread, Grow
- Hit the share buttons to the left of the page and share this post on your social media.
- Follow Recipes For Our Daily Bread On Social Media
- Follow my travel blog, Our American Travels on Social Media
- Sign up for my newsletters below. You will receive downloadable recipes plus updates letting you know when I add a new recipe.
50 EASY RECIPES YOU MUST TRY
Join 5,000 people who receive our newsletter and download these recipes FREE.
Many Thanks & Blessings,
Save the broccoli stems to make cole slaw. Simply place the broccoli stems in a food processor or grater until you reach slaw consistency.Print
This Butterfinger Cake is made using a Devil’s Food Cake Mix, Sweetened Condensed Cake Mix, Caramel Sauce, Cool Whip, and Butterfingers.
- 2 bunches of fresh broccoli, washed and cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 cup raisins (prefer white) OR 1/2 cup dried cranberries. I LOVE THE CRAISINS IN THIS SALAD.
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- And, 1/2 shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Plus, 1/2 cup purple onion, diced small
- 1 cup mayo
- 2 TB sugar – for a healthier choice use 4 tablespoons of honey instead of the sugar
- 8 to 10 slices of bacon cooked hard and crumbled
- Chop the broccoli into very small pieces.
- Cook the bacon hard and crumble it up.
- Dice the purple onion finely.
- Combine the sugar and mayo for the dressing.
- Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate. Use within 2 days.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy
50 EASY RECIPES YOU MUST TRY
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.