Have you ever tried yellow rice in your Broccoli Rice Casserole? The flavor is outstanding! It is the best broccoli rice casserole you will ever eat.
Yellow rice is the secret to making the best Broccoli Rice Casserole I have ever had.
One day I substituted Yellow Rice for the white rice in my Broccoli Rice Cheese Casserole. I was hoping the yellow rice would add a lot more flavor, and it did. It was incredibly tasty and so easy to make. All I did was made the one change. The yellow rice has so much flavor! It made the best broccoli rice I have ever had. We will never eat this casserole with plain rice again.
Your Family Will Love This Broccoli Casserole
If your family does not like broccoli, they will probably eat this broccoli recipe. You cannot taste the broccoli. The saffron in the yellow rice makes this casserole very flavorful.
Broccoli Yellow Rice Casserole
- 1 10 ounces package yellow rice (cooked according to the package)
- 2 10 oz. pack frozen broccoli, thawed and chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1-1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt, and pepper
- 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups onion rings French's
- Cook yellow rice according to directions on package.
- In a large bowl mix broccoli, rice, soups, milk, cheese, salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Bake in a greased 9x13 casserole dish at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- You can freeze this dish before baking. If you freeze it, let it thaw and add the toppings just before baking.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy
- BAKED STUFFED SWEET POTATOES
- CHEESY GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE
- CHEESY HASH BROWN CASSEROLE
- BEST BACON BROCCOLI SALAD
- STRAWBERRY PRETZEL SALAD
- SUPER MOIST CORNBREAD DRESSING
- SWEET POTATO CASSEROLE
- BEST SOUTHERN WHITE BEANS
- SOUTHERN BLACK-EYED PEAS
- SOUTHERN GREEN BEANS
- BEST DEVILED EGGS – “BACON AND EGGS”
- LAYERED LETTUCE SALAD
100% Free 30-page ebook Cooking Tips & Hacks including Quick and Easy Recipes
...So you can spend precious time with your family around the table enjoying a meal together.