Have you ever tried yellow rice in your Broccoli Rice Casserole? The flavor is outstanding!
One day I substituted Yellow Rice for the white rice in my Broccoli Rice Cheese Casserole. I was hoping the yellow rice would add a lot more flavor, and it did. It was incredibly tasty and so easy to make. All I did was made one change in the Broccoli Rice Casserole ingredients. It made the best broccoli rice casserole I have ever had. We will never eat a Broccoli Casserole with plain rice again.
Your Family Will Love This Broccoli Yellow Rice Casserole
If your children do not like broccoli, they will probably eat this broccoli recipe. You cannot taste the broccoli. The saffron in the yellow rice makes this casserole very flavorful.
GET THESE RECIPES SENT TO YOUR EMAIL RIGHT NOW!
Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads & Sandwiches
Broccoli Yellow Rice Casserole
- 1 10 ounces package yellow rice (cooked according to the package)
- 2 10 oz. pack frozen broccoli, thawed and chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1-1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt, and pepper
- 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups onion rings French's
- Cook yellow rice according to directions on package.
- In a large bowl mix broccoli, rice, soups, milk, cheese, salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Bake in a greased 9x13 casserole dish at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- You can freeze this dish before baking. If you freeze it, let it thaw and add the toppings just before baking.
Download 50 Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads and Sandwiches
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.