- 1 (10 ounces) package yellow rice (cooked according to the package)
- 2 (10 oz.) pack frozen broccoli, thawed and chopped
- One can cream of mushroom soup
- One can cream of chicken soup
- 1-1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon each garlic, salt, and pepper
- 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups French’s onion rings
- Cook yellow rice according to directions on package.
- In a large bowl mix broccoli, rice, soups, milk, cheese, salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Bake in a greased 9×13 casserole dish at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- You can freeze this dish before baking. If you freeze it, let it thaw and add the toppings just before baking.