Thank you for stopping by to see this scrumptious Chicken Salad Apples and Grapes.
Are you looking for a chicken salad recipe that is full of flavor, crunchy and sweet?
Chicken Salad with Apples and Grapes was my secret recipe until now. This Chicken Salad recipe includes; Chicken, apples, grapes, celery, mayonnaise, Cajun seasoning, garlic, pepper, and pecans.
I have been preparing this Chicken Salad with apple Grapes ever since my son Casey started playing t-ball at age 4. We would have picnics before or after his games. He is now 18 and still playing baseball. We have had many picnics before, after, or between lots of baseball games. I have great memories associated with this Chicken Salad with Apple Grapes picnicking with my family. So, it is your turn to make some great memories using this Chicken Salad with Apple Grapes. Pack up some Chicken Salad with Apple Grapes and head to the park or take some along to explore a new adventure. My blog is all about helping you find ways to make great lasting memories with our families. I hope this Chicken Salads with Apple Grapes helps.
This Chicken Salad with Apples Grapes is loaded with apples and grapes which make it sweet and crunchy.
I have made these sandwiches using Hawaiian bread, croissants, and yeast rolls which are all delicious with the chicken salad. Over the years, I have had so many people wanting this chicken salad recipe. My salad recipe is not a secret anymore. I hope you enjoy it and make great memories with your family.
The other two recipes I have been slow to release are my pound cake and chocolate chip cookies. Caleb’s Comfort Cake (pound cake) which I posted earlier. His story is already on my blog. The other recipe is Caleb’s Chocolate Chip Cookies. Maybe later?
Chicken Salad with Apple Grapes – I tried to find a source for this recipe but did not have much luck. The closest recipe was from Arby’s Grilled Chicken Salad Copycat recipe.
Tip: Shred Chicken Fast
- Use your stand mixer and paddle attachment to shred chicken fast.
- If cooking the chicken in a slow cooker or pressure cooker, you can use a hand mixer to quickly shred the chicken right in the pot.
- Six large chicken breasts chopped finely A stand mixer works well to chop up the chicken
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- And One tsp ground black pepper
- One tsp Cajun seasoning
- And One tsp granulated garlic
- 2 cups sliced seedless grapes halved
- 2 Gala small apples diced
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups mayo
- Season the chicken breast with salt, pepper, and granulated garlic on both sides.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Chop each chicken breast into 3 to 4 large chunks and place it in the mixer.
- The chicken will shred easily. (You can also just chop each chicken breast into small pieces).
- Chop the apples into bite size pieces and add 2 to 3 teaspoons of lemon juice and toss.
- Add the apples, chopped grapes, celery, pecans, seasonings, and mayo to the chicken and stir with a spoon.
- Do not use the mixer at this point.
- Mix well and refrigerate.
Over the years I have tried pecans, walnuts, and almonds in this chicken salad and all are incredibly delicious.
Did you sign up for our newsletter? Download 50 Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads and Sandwiches
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.