This Fudge Pie recipe is not a Chocolate Pie, and it is not a Brownie Pie.
It is the best gooey Chocolate Fudge Pie with Pecans ever. If you are looking for a chocolate dessert, here it is! Impress your family, and guest, with this pie.
Ingredients in this Fabulous Fudge Pie Recipe
To make this fabulous pie, you will need butter, unsweetened chocolate, eggs, light corn syrup, sugar, salt, pure vanilla, butter flavor, pecans, and a pie shell.
A Piece OF Fudge
This Best Fudge Pie tastes like a piece of fudge that has not had time to cool to its solid form. One bite creates a warm, creamy, dreamy chocolate sensation in your mouth.
I know that sometimes I overuse the word “love,” but I love this pie. It ranks up there as one of the best pies I have ever had. The last time I fixed this fudge pie, my special needs son Caleb, read more about Caleb in the About Roark section, who has selective mutism and rarely speaks, said, “That was YUMMY!” We were all so surprised! Seriously, he rarely says a word due to his selective mutism. I knew then that I needed to blog about this best fudge pie.
Real Meaning Of The Word Love
We often use the word “Love,” so much that we forget the real meaning of the word.
The Bible says in 1 Corinthians 13, "Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails."
Best Fudge Pie Recipe
Our challenge is to show LOVE with our actions and not just to say, “I Love you.”
If we truly love someone, let’s try to show them or shock them with our patience, kindness, and more. This Bible verse always hits me hard at the beginning when it says, “Love is patient.” I am a work in progress, but I am happy to report that over the years, I have made a lot of improvement.
Since Chocolate is frequently shared with someone you love, bake them this Fudge Pie. You will both love it.
Use a double boiler or a bowl on top of the pot as I am using and melt the butter and chocolate.
Ingredients for Fudge Pecan Pie: Adapted from Miss Daisy Celebrates Tennessee Cookbook
Best Fudge Pie – YUM!
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a double boiler or slowing in a pot over low heat. Remove from heat once the chocolate melts. Stir it often. Chocolate burns and sticks quickly.
- Mix the eggs, sugar, corn syrup, butter extract, and vanilla.
- Whisk in the melted chocolate to the egg mixture.
- Stir in the pecans.
- Rub 1 - 2 tablespoons of softened butter on the bottom of the pie crust. Sprinkle 1 to 2 tablespoons of sugar on top of the butter.
- Pour the chocolate mixture.
- Bake 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes or just until the filling is set. It will be soft to touch.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
More Delicious Desserts
- TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CAKE is the easiest chocolate cake you will ever bake. It is made using a cake mix. Not only is it easy, but it is fabulous! It has three types of chocolate, including Devil’s Food Cake Mix, Chocolate Pudding Mix, and Chocolate Chips for a flavorful chocolate cake.
- CHOCOLATE CHESS PIE – The ingredients for this easy, fabulous Chocolate Chess Pie are a staple in most pantries, which makes it a go-to pie for holidays or anytime. They include sugar, salt, cocoa powder, cornmeal, butter, buttermilk, and eggs.
- WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING is One Of My Favorite Desserts. It Is The Best White Chocolate Bread Pudding I Have Ever Had.
- BEST WHITE CHOCOLATE BLONDIES – These White Chocolate Blondies Are Chewy, Crunchy, And Rich. They Are Full Of Delicious White Chocolate Chips.
25 EASY CAKE MIX DESSERTS – These desserts may not be made from scratch, but you can still call them homemade! You made it in your kitchen with your oven, didn’t you? There is no shame in desserts made using a cake mix. I do it all the time. The following recipes are all recipes I have made many times and have written a blog post about each one.
Click here to follow Recipes For Our Daily Bread on Facebook. It’s is a great place to ask questions and see what is new on my blog.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #recipesforourdailybread so I can see all the amazing you make from my blog.
100% Free 30-page ebook Cooking Tips & Hacks including Quick and Easy Recipes
...So you can spend precious time with your family around the table enjoying a meal together.