Thank you for stopping by to see my favorite pie which is this Fudge Pie.
This Fudge Pie is not a Chocolate Pie, and it is not a Brownie Pie.
It is the best gooey Chocolate Fudge Pie with Pecans ever. I am going to teach you how to make this easy fudge pie.
A Piece OF Fudge
This Best Fudge Pie taste like a piece of fudge that has not had time to cool to its solid form. One bite creates a warm, creamy, dreamy chocolate sensation in your mouth.
I know that sometimes I overuse the word “love,” but I love this pie. It ranks up there as one of the best pies I have ever had. The last time I fixed this fudge pie my special needs son Caleb, read more about Caleb in the About Roark section, who has selective mutism and rarely speaks said, “That was YUMMY!” We were all so surprised! Seriously, he rarely says a word due to his selective mutism. I knew then that I needed to blog about this best fudge pie.
Real Meaning Of The Word Love
We often use the word “Love” so much that we forget the real meaning of the word.
The Bible says in 1 Corinthians 13, "Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails."
Best Fudge Pie Recipe
Our challenge is to show LOVE with our actions and not just to say, “I Love you.”
If we truly love someone, let’s try to show them or shock them with our patience, kindness, and more. This Bible verse always hits me hard at the beginning when it says, “Love is patient.” I am a work in progress, but I am happy to report that over the years I have made a lot of improvement.
Since Chocolate is frequently shared with someone, you love, bake them this Fudge Pie. You will both love it.
Ingredients for Fudge Pecan Pie: Adapted from Miss Daisy Celebrates Tennessee Cookbook
Best Fudge Pie – YUM!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 6 - 1- ounce squares unsweetened chocolate
- 4 eggs lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon butter flavor extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 - 9- inch pie shell
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a double boiler or slowing in a pot over low heat. Remove from heat once the chocolate melts. Stir it often. Chocolate burns and sticks quickly.
- Mix the eggs, sugar, corn syrup, butter extract, and vanilla.
- Whisk in the melted chocolate to the egg mixture.
- Stir in the pecans.
- Rub 1 - 2 tablespoons of softened butter on the bottom of the pie crust. Sprinkle 1 to 2 tablespoons of sugar on top of the butter.
- Pour the chocolate mixture.
- Bake 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes or just until the filling is set. It will be soft to touch.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
Sign up for my newsletters below. You will receive downloadable recipes plus updates letting you know when I add a new recipe.
GET THESE RECIPES SENT TO YOUR EMAIL RIGHT NOW!
Best Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads & Soups
Other Recipes You May Enjoy
- FROSTED SUGAR COOKIE BARS
- CHESS PIE A SOUTHERN FAVORITE!
- PECAN PIE THAT NEVER FAILS
- BEST PECAN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH
- WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING
- PECAN POUND CAKE PRALINE SAUCE
- S’MORES MILKSHAKE
- 3 INGREDIENT NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE PIE
Download 50 Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads and Sandwiches
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.