This Crock Pot Chicken & Stuffing includes all the smells and flavors of fall foods. The smell makes you so excited that Fall is in the air.
The tastes and aromas of fall baking fill my entire house with cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, allspice, pumpkin spice, and apple pie spice. I also love the enticing aromas from poultry dishes, stuffings, dressings, cornbread, beans, soups, chili, and more. One of my favorite fall recipes which taste great and smells amazing is this Crock Pot Chicken & Stuffing. It is made using chicken stuffing, poultry seasoning, Swiss cheese and more.
Thanksgiving Dinner in One Pot
This Crock Pot Chicken Stuffing is like Thanksgiving Dinner in one pot. The smell coming from my Crock Pot makes me do my “Happy Dance”. . In other words, it is my “I know I am going to have a good dinner with little effort dance”. Try this Slow Cooker Chicken & Stuffing and see if it makes you do a “Happy Dance”.
Recipe adapted from Simply Southern cookbook Columbia Academy in Columbia, Tennessee Oct. 1996. I adapted this recipe and prepared it in the crock-pot.
Crock-Pot Chicken & Stuffing
- 5 boneless chicken breast (optional cut into bite-size pieces)
- Six slices Swiss cheese
- One can 10 1/2 ounce condensed cream of chicken soup
- One can 10 1/2 ounce condensed cream of celery soup (you can also use cream of mushroom soup).
- 1 cup milk
- Three large boiled eggs
- 2 1/2 cups Herb or Chicken Stuffing Mix or a 6-ounce box I use Stovetop Stuffing.
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- And 1/2 teaspoon salt
- plus 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- Season chicken breasts with salt, pepper, and poultry seasoning and place in the bottom of a crock-pot that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Cover the chicken with the slices of Swiss cheese.
- Mix the cream of chicken soup, cream of celery soup, and the milk and add it on top of the cheese.
- Slice the boiled eggs and add them to on top of the soup mixture.
- Sprinkle the dry Herb or Chicken Stuffing on top of the eggs and soup.
- Drizzle the melted butter on top of the dry Stuffing mixture.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours.
Follow Recipes For Our Daily Bread On Social Media
Sign up for my newsletters below. You will receive downloadable recipes plus updates letting you know when I add a new recipe.
GET THESE RECIPES SENT TO YOUR EMAIL RIGHT NOW!
Best Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads & Soups
Many Thanks & Blessings,
- CHEESY POTATO SOUP SLOW COOKER
- CROCK POT CHICKEN ENCHILADAS
- SLOW COOKER MOIST MEATLOAF SECRETS
- CROCK POT PULLED PORK BBQ
- CHEESY CROCK POT MAC AND CHEESE
- SUPER MOIST CORNBREAD DRESSING
- HASH BROWNS AND HAM SLOW COOKER CHEESY CASSEROLE
Download 50 Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads and Sandwiches
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.