When the weather gets cold, warm up with this easy, delicious, homemade, crock-pot hot chocolate.
HOW TO MAKE DELICIOUS HOMEMADE CROCK POT HOT CHOCOLATE
When my youngest child was in kindergarten, a parent brought some white-hot homemade chocolate to a party. It was a hit! I have made this chocolate a few times since that day using chocolate chips. These Crock-Pot Hot Chocolate ingredients include milk, chocolate chips, vanilla, and a can sweetened condensed milk are so amazing together and usually on hand. This chocolate is rich and creamy. This would be great on a snowy day to warm up on the inside while sitting by a warm fireplace. When making this recipe, this time, I decide to try semi-sweet chocolate chips instead of white chocolate chips. It turned out delicious too. So, make this tasty Best Crock-Pot Hot Chocolate and create lots of wonderful memories with your family.
Crock Pot-Hot Chocolate – When looking for a source for this recipe, I found a similar recipe on Mrs. Happy Homemaker blog sees this link.
Best Crock-Pot Hot Chocolate
- 6 cups milk I used skim milk
- One bag chocolate chips I love Ghirardelli chips or 2 cups chopped chocolate semi-sweet, not milk chocolate
- One can sweeten condensed milk NOT evaporated
- One teaspoon vanilla
- Place all ingredients in a crock-pot and cook on low 3 to 4 hours or on high 2 to 3 hours.
- Stir several times until the chocolate completely melts.
- Serve with marshmallows or whipped cream.
100% Free 30-page ebook Cooking Tips & Hacks including Quick and Easy Recipes
...So you can spend precious time with your family around the table enjoying a meal together.