You cannot celebrate the Fall season without a fantastic piece of Pumpkin Bread.
This pumpkin bread is so full of flavor with all the fall spices.
I enjoy Pumpkin Bread so much. I serve it several different ways, including as a dessert. This Pumpkin Bread with Praline Sauce is one of my favorite fall desserts. I use this recipe which is very moist and full of fall spices, and I add Praline Sauce on top of it. I also like to add sausage and maple syrup to my pumpkin bread for a delicious sweet and salty breakfast muffin.
I just love baking this bread, especially with my children. It is the BEST Pumpkin Bread I have ever tasted.
I increased the seasonings in this recipe so that you can taste and smell the cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and ginger. The aroma of this bread baking says Fall Is Here. Have fun this bread with your kids.
Pumpkin Patch Parable by Liz Curtis Higgs
Before baking it for the first time each Fall, we read the Pumpkin Patch Parable by Liz Curtis Higgs. It is a great children’s book about the Harvest season and how farmers grow pumpkins. It also talks about how God plants seeds and Harvests them. If you are looking for a book to help celebrate the Fall season, try Pumpkin Patch Parable by Liz Curtis Higgs.
Special Times With Your Children
Cooking with your children is a wonderful way to share very special times together and a great opportunity to teach your children about God and their family. I pray that you will spend more time cooking with your family and eating around your table. The benefits of keeping communication open around the table are endless.
Cooking With Kids And Grandchildren
Our goal as moms is to help our children become more and more independent. Teaching our children to cook helps teach them some independence. It is never too late to teach our children to cook. Your teens and adult children need that time with you no matter what age they are.
PUMPKIN BREAD RECIPE – recipe adapted from Simply Southern cookbook 1996 Columbia Academy in Columbia, Tennessee.
- muffin tin
- PRALINE SAUCE:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup heavy cream or half and half
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- PUMPKIN BREAD
- ½ cup oil
- ½ cup melted butter
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups pumpkin or sweet potato
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp ground cloves
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- 3 teaspoons allspice
- PRALINE SAUCE:
- Bring butter, brown sugar and heavy cream to a boil
- Stir constantly for one minute.
- Remove from stove and stir in pecans and vanilla.
- PUMPKIN BREAD:
- Beat oil, melted butter, eggs, and pumpkin together.
- In a separate large bowl, combine the dry ingredients together.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add the wet ingredients.
- Mix until everything has been incorporated.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes depending on the size of the muffin pan.
- Test them after baking them for 15 minutes. As soon as they spring back after touching the tops, remove them from the oven. I bake them in mini muffin tins, regular muffin tins, giant muffin tins, and individual pound cake tins depending on how I am serving the Pumpkin Bread.
- Two packs (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup honey
- Two tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp all-spice
More Pumpkin Recipes You Will Enjoy
- NO BAKE PUMPKIN PIE – What Is Better Than A Pumpkin Pie? This No-Bake Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake. It Is A Creamy, Light, Fluffy, Fabulous Pie
- PUMPKIN PIE DIP – This Pumpkin Pie Dip is easy to make and perfect for entertaining during the Fall season including Thanksgiving.
- BEST PUMPKIN BREAD – This Pumpkin Bread is super moist and full of fall spices including cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and ginger. Celebrate fall with a perfect piece of pumpkin bread.
- PUMPKIN PIE GRANOLA – This pumpkin pie granola is loaded with oats, pumpkin, pumpkin spice, honey, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and pecans. It has lots of crunch, great pumpkin flavor, and healthy too.
- PUMPKIN BREAD WITH PRALINE SAUCE – You Cannot Celebrate The Fall Season Without A Fantastic Piece Of Pumpkin Bread. This pumpkin bread is so full of flavor with all the fall spices.
- PUMPKIN GINGER SNAP CRUNCH CAKE – If You Are Thinking About Making A Pumpkin Dessert This Fall Or Thanksgiving, You Have To Try This Pumpkin Ginger Snap Crunch Cake.
100% Free 30-page ebook Cooking Tips & Hacks including Quick and Easy Recipes
...So you can spend precious time with your family around the table enjoying a meal together.