Are you ready for fall and some super moist, incredibly flavorful pumpkin bread?
This Best Pumpkin Bread is super moist and full of fall spices, including cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and ginger. Celebrate fall with a perfect piece of this bread.
How do I eat my pumpkin bread?
Oh, how I love this pumpkin bread. It smells fantastic and tastes even better. To make this experience even better, I fix myself pumpkin pie latte and cut a huge piece of this bread. I enjoy my bread and latte outside on my back porch. This is where you would have found me just before 7:00 am this past weekend, both Saturday and Sunday morning. It was the best start to a weekend. The cool morning fall breeze was like being in heaven. The birds were singing. The coffee kept me warm.
Perfect Morning With Pumpkin Bread
The fall spices in the pumpkin bread smelled terrific and kept me so excited. It was hard to eat it slowly. I had to get a second piece so I could slow down and enjoy it even more. It was a perfect morning.
This time, I made a honey cream cheese butter to spread on it. Spice the butter up with little pumpkin spice. If you want to dress the pumpkin bread up for a fantastic dessert, add some praline sauce over it. You will be doing a Happy Dance.
I have a confession. If you look closely at my bread pictures, you will see the very center of my bread is not entirely done. Bake this bread for 55 minutes and then tested it with a toothpick. It was not done. I let it cook another 5 minutes, tested it again. The toothpick came out clean, but I did not test it in the very center of the bread. This bread needed another couple of minutes.
- Use a toothpick to test this bread after 55 minutes. Insert the toothpick in several places as deep as you can to see if it comes out, not wet.
Best Pumpkin Bread
- ½ cup oil
- ½ cup melted butter
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups pumpkin or sweet potatoes up all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2-1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp ground cloves
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- 3 teasooon allspice
- Top with HONEY CREAM CHEESE BUTTER
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 butter softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Blend everything together.
- Beat oil, melted butter, eggs, sugar, and pumpkin.
- In a separate large bowl, combine the dry ingredients together.
- Use a whisk and whisk all of these dry ingredients until combined.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add the wet ingredients.
- Mix with a large spoon until everything has been incorporated.
- Bake 350 degrees for 1 hour or until the center comes out clean when you insert a toothpick.
- Test the pumpkin bread after 55 minutes using a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread. If it comes out clean it is done. Do not over bake.
Perfect Pumpkin Ginger Snap Crunch Cake
100% Free 30-page ebook Cooking Tips & Hacks including Quick and Easy Recipes
...So you can spend precious time with your family around the table enjoying a meal together.