Are you ready for fall and some super moist extremely flavorful pumpkin bread?
This Best Pumpkin Bread is super moist and full of fall spices including cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and ginger. Celebrate fall with a perfect piece pumpkin bread.
How do I eat my pumpkin bread?
Oh, how I love this best pumpkin bread. It smells amazing and tastes even better. To make this pumpkin bread experience even better, I fix me a pumpkin pie latte and cut a huge piece of this best pumpkin bread. I enjoy my pumpkin bread and latte outside on my back porch. This is where you would have found me just before 7:00 am this past weekend both Saturday and Sunday morning. It was the best start to a weekend. The cool morning fall breeze was like being in heaven. The birds were singing. The coffee kept me warm.
Perfect Morning With Pumpkin Bread
The fall spices in the pumpkin bread smelled amazing and kept me so excited. It was hard to eat it slowly. I had to get a second piece so I could slow down and enjoy it even more. It was a perfect morning.
This time, I made a honey cream cheese butter to spread on it. Spice the butter up with little pumpkin spice. If you want to dress the pumpkin bread up for an amazing dessert, add some praline sauce over it. You will be doing a Happy Dance.
Best Pumpkin Bread Cooking Tip:
I have a confession. If you look closely at my best pumpkin bread pictures, you will see the very center of my bread is not quite done. Bake this pumpkin bread for 55 minutes and then tested it with a toothpick. It was not done. I let it cook another 5 minutes tested it again. The toothpick came out clean but I did not test it in the very center of the bread. This pumpkin bread needed another couple of minutes.
- Use a toothpick to test this pumpkin bread after 55 minutes. Insert the toothpick in several places as deep as you can to see if it comes out not wet.
- ½ cup oil
- ½ cup melted butter
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups pumpkin or sweet potatoes up all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- one tsp salt
- And, one tsp baking soda
- one tsp cinnamon
- Plus, one tsp ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp ground cloves
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- (or 3 tsp allspice)
- Top with HONEY CREAM CHEESE BUTTER
- 1 packs (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 butter, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Blend everything together.
- Beat oil, melted butter, eggs, and pumpkin.
- In a separate large bowl, combine the dry ingredients together.
- Use a whisk and whisk all of these dry ingredients until combined.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add the wet ingredients.
- Mix with a large spoon until everything has been incorporated.
- Bake 350 degrees for 1 hour or until the center comes out clean when you insert a toothpick.
- Test the pumpkin bread after 55 minutes using a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread. If it comes out clean it is done. Do not over bake.
Perfect Pumpkin Ginger Snap Crunch Cake
AMAIZNG PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP BREAD
Thank you for visiting! Download 50 Southern Side Dishes
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.