These White Chocolate Blondies are chewy, crunchy, and rich. They are full of delicious white chocolate chips.
The center of these blondies are chewy, and the edges are a little crunchy. They are fabulous, and a favorite family dessert.
White Chocolate Blondies come together quickly on the stovetop. No mixer is used. Therefore, you can whip them up in no time and then let the oven do the rest.
What do you need to make these White Chocolate Blondies?
Most of these ingredients you probably keep in your pantry. You will need; butter, brown sugar, eggs, salt, baking powder, flour, chopped pecans, white chocolate chips, and vanilla.
My Love Affair With White Chocolate
Even though I love a fabulous chocolaty brownie that is dense and chewy with a slightly crunchy edge, I have a love affair with White Chocolate. Are there any other white chocolate fans out there? Please make me drool and leave me a comment with your favorite white chocolate dessert. I would love to hear all about favorite white chocolate dessert rather you make it or, it is a restaurant favorite. You have to check out some of my favorites.
- WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING
- STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKES WHITE CHOCOLATE SAUCE
- WHITE CHOCOLATE CANDY CLUSTERS WITH PRINGLES
- DESSERT BERRIES WHITE CHOCOLATE
- WHITE CHOCOLATE MACADAMIA COOKIES
- OLD FASHIONED SNICKERDOODLE COOKIES WHITE CHOCOLATE
- WHITE CHOCOLATE CREME BRULEE
White Chocolate Blondies – I adapted this recipe from Miss Daisy Celebrates Tennessee cookbook by Daisy King. I added 2 cups of white chocolate chips and some vanilla to this original recipe.
First Step: Melt The Butter In A Large Saucepan, Over Medium Heat.
Tips: The following are tips for Brownies and Bars I recently discovered.
- Line a brownie or bar pan with parchment paper to make the treats easy to remove from the pan after baking.
- Grease the lined pan with a cooking spray.
- After cooling the baked treats, lift the brownies or bars out of the pan with the parchment paper.
- A bench scraper is perfect for cutting brownies or bars quickly.
Second Step: Whisk In The Brown Sugar Until Blended. Remove From Stove.
Third Step: After The Brown Sugar And Butter Have Cooled Down, Add The Eggs One At A Time.
Fourth Step: Sift The Dry Ingredients And Add Them To The Butter, Sugar, And Egg Mixture.
Fifth Step: Stir In By Hand The Vanilla, Pecans, And White Chocolate Chips.
Sixth Step: White Chocolate Blondies – Spread Into A 9 X 13 Greased Baking Dish.
Seventh Step: Bake 350 Degrees For 45 Minutes.
BEST WHITE CHOCOLATE BLONDIES
- 2/3 cup butter 11 tablespoons
- 1 16- ounce box light brown sugar 1 box equals 2 1/3 cups
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 2 3/4 cup cake flour – You can substitute all-purpose flour for the cake flour. Measure the 2 3/4 cup all-purpose flour. Next take out 5 tablespoons. Finally, You will also need to sift the all-purpose flour 3 times to equal cake flour.
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in the brown sugar.
- After the brown sugar and butter have cooled down, add the eggs one at a time.
- Sift the dry ingredients and add them to the butter, sugar, and egg mixture.
- Stir in by hand the vanilla, pecans, and white chocolate chips.
- Spread into a 9 x 13 greased baking dish.
- Bake 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Insert a toothpick in the center of the blondies, if it comes out wet the blondies are not done. If the blondie batter sticks to the toothpick, the blondies are done.
Did you sign up for our newsletter? Download 50 Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads and Sandwiches
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.