Make room for this fun fantastic Birthday Cake Milkshake.
You know there is a Celebration happening with you bring out this Birthday Cake Milkshake filled with sprinkles inside and outside of the glass.
What do you need to make this Birthday Cake Milkshake?
You can whip up this birthday cake milkshake with vanilla ice cream, white cake mix from a box, vanilla frosting, sprinkles/Jimmies, and milk.
My family loves ice cream and milkshakes. One of the things I like to do on each of my family members birthday is whipped up this easy, delicious Birthday Cake Milkshake. After all, it is the little things in life they will remember. I add a little white cake mix in the ice cream and even frosting to the outside of the glass to get the whole birthday cake experience. This milkshake is easy to make. It will bring a huge smile to everyone who receives it. I hope you will try this Birthday Cake Milkshake and celebrate your loved ones special day.
Roark Family Update
From July 27 to August 28, four of my five children have birthdays plus my wedding anniversary is August 4th. We have a lot of celebrating going on during these four weeks.
Time goes by so fast. I miss having all my kids at home even the loud busy craziness we experience with everyone together.
My Youngest Child
This year my youngest daughter, Diana, turned 15 on July 27, 2017. She will be in 10 grade this school year. Diana found a love for crocheting and floral arrangements this summer. She is working on making scarves and a beautiful blanket.
My Oldest Daughter
Carly, my oldest daughter, will be 25 on August 14th. As of May, my oldest daughter is an M.D. Carly started a pediatric residency program. She works 80 hours most weeks and has little time to do anything.
My Twin Boys
My twin boys, Casey and Caleb, will be 21 years old on August 28th. Casey will be a senior in college. He is also studying to be a doctor. He worked this summer doing medical research and studied hard to pass his MCAT test to get into medical school. His twin brother, Caleb, has had seventeen brain surgeries. He has cerebral palsy and seizures. Fortunately, Caleb will be home with us for the rest of our lives. He is such a sweetheart. If you have not read Caleb’s story, you can do so here.
My son Jonah is now 18 years old and in basic training for the U.S. Army. He will graduate the end of August from basic. Please pray for his safety and all our U.S. military.
- 1/4 cup Can Vanilla frosting
- 1/2 cup sprinkles/Jimmies, divided into 1/4 cup each
- 2 cups Vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup white cake mix
- Add the Vanilla frosting to the outside of a clean glass about 1 to 2 inches from top of the glass.
- Pour 1/4 cup of sprinkle to cover the Vanilla frosting. Gently pat the sprinkles down into the frosting.
- Place the glass into the refrigerator.
- Use a blender and layer the milk, ice cream and then cake mix.
- Fold in 1/4 cup sprinkles/Jimmies.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour ice cream into the glass with the vanilla frosting and sprinkles.
- Top with whipped cream and additional sprinkles.
Sign up for my newsletters below. You will receive downloadable recipes plus updates letting you know when I add a new recipe.
Have a Fabulous Week!
Follow Recipes For Our Daily Bread On Social Media
Other Milkshakes You May Enjoy
- BEST MILKSHAKE RECIPE WITH FUDGE & SALTED CARAMEL
- PURPLE COW MILKSHAKE GUARANTEED TO PUT SMILES ON FACES
- Apple Pie Milkshakes
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Milkshakes
Thank you for visiting! Download 50 Southern Side Dishes
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.