Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out this delicious Blackened Chicken Alfredo pasta recipe.
My children have always loved pasta. This Blackened Chicken Alfredo is a favorite. Magic happens in a skillet when you add pasta, heavy cream, butter, garlic, blackened, and cheese?
Blackened Chicken Alfredo Recipe – This recipe is my version of Guy Fieri’s Cajun Chicken Alfredo recipe.
This pasta dish is very creamy, and the blackened chicken kicks it up a bit with flavor. It not only feeds a crowd or starving kids until they are stuffed, but it is also quick, easy, and relatively inexpensive. To make this recipe even quicker, I often sauté my chicken breast, seasoned with blackening, ahead of time and keep it on hand in the refrigerator. You can season the chicken and then bake it in the oven too. If I do not have any chicken already cooked, and I am in a hurry, I chop the chicken into bite size pieces when it is raw, add the blackening seasoning and then sauté it. The chicken will cook extremely fast this week. This blackened chicken can be used for many recipes including a fast and easy quesadilla.
Blackened Chicken Alfredo-Recipe
- 3 chicken breasts - chopped
- 2 to 3 tablespoons blackening It depends on how spicy you like your food and the brand of Blackening If I use Zaterain's Blackening, I know to use less. I generally buy Zaterain's Blackening or Paul Prudhomme's Blackening. Both blackening seasonings are excellent.
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 ounces Penne Pasta - I often make this same dish with 12 ounces of Fettuccine.
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1-1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1-1/2 cups half and half
- 1- 1/2 cups Parmesan cheese grated
- Cook the pasta according to the package and drain.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet.
- Sprinkle the blackening on all sides of the chicken and place it in a hot skillet.
- Sauté until done.
- Add the garlic, salt, and pepper to the chicken and stir in the whipping cream (heavy cream).
- Bring the heavy cream and half and half with chicken to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and continue cooking until mixture starts to thicken.
- Mix in the grated Parmesan Cheese until melted.
- Add in your cooked pasta.
Download 50 Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads and Sandwiches
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.