What do I eat when I am trying to lose a few pounds or eat healthier? Wraps! This Blackened Chicken Wrap is really good!
I cannot wait to post all of my favorite wraps this month. It has blackened chicken which I baked in the oven, fresh spinach for a healthy crunch, Ranch dressing, a little cheese, and for the men in my family a piece of bacon. I leave the bacon off my wrap. To make this wrap healthier, I use a low carb tortilla. I love flour tortillas, but they are so high in carbs. These low carb tortilla only have 6 net carbs, and they are really good! My husband and teenage boys rave about most of my wraps because I add a piece of bacon just for them. If you follow me, you know they have a very unhealthy obsession with bacon. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this wrap.
Low Carb Blackened Chicken Wrap
The carbs listed below do not reflect the low carb tortellia. They will be much less if using low carb.
Blackened Chicken Wrap
- 1 chicken Breast
- 1 teaspoon Blackened Seasoning I use Zatarains.
- 2 tablespoons Ranch dressing
- 6 large flour tortillas LOW CARB
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 slices bacon cooked hard
- Sprinkle each chicken breast with blackening seasoning.
- Place the chicken on a baking sheet and bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Chop the chicken into bite size pieces.
- Spread a couple of tablespoon of Ranch dressing on each tortilla.
- Add about 4 ounces of chopped chicken.
- Layer the spinach, cheese, and bacon on top of the chicken.
- Wrap up and enjoy!
100% Free 30-page ebook Cooking Tips & Hacks including Quick and Easy Recipes
...So you can spend precious time with your family around the table enjoying a meal together.