What do I eat when I am trying to lose a few pounds or eat healthier? Wraps! This Blackened Chicken Wrap is really good!
I cannot wait to post all of my favorite wraps this month. It has blackened chicken which I baked in the oven, fresh spinach for a healthy crunch, Ranch dressing, a little cheese, and for the men in my family a piece of bacon. I leave the bacon off my wrap. To make this wrap healthier, I use a low carb tortilla. I love flour tortillas, but they are so high in carbs. These low carb tortilla only have 6 net carbs, and they are really good! My husband and teenage boys rave about most of my wraps because I add a piece of bacon just for them. If you follow me, you know they have a very unhealthy obsession with bacon. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this wrap.
Blackened Chicken Wrap
- 3 large chicken Breast
- Blackened Seasoning - I use Zatarains.
- Ranch dressing - about 2 tablespoons on each tortilla
- 6 large flour tortillas LOW CARB
- fresh spinach - about 1/2 cup packed per tortilla
- shredded cheddar cheese
- * 6 pieces of bacon cooked hard - optional
- Sprinkle each chicken breast with blackening seasoning.
- Place the chicken on a baking sheet and bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Chop the chicken into bite size pieces.
- Spread a couple of tablespoon of Ranch dressing on each tortilla.
- Add about 4 ounces of chopped chicken.
- Layer the spinach, cheese, and bacon on top of the chicken.
- Wrap up and enjoy!
Did you sign up for our newsletter? Download 50 Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads and Sandwiches
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.