Thank you for stopping by to see this delicious Blackened Salmon Pasta Alfredo.
This Blackened Salmon Pasta Alfredo is the perfect combination of spiciness with the blackened seasoning with the creamy homemade Alfredo.
I added sliced zucchini to make this an easy one-skillet re
Salmon Is Good For You
Lately, I have become a huge blackened salmon fan. I have always known that it was good for you, and it is great for your brain, but had no idea of the other benefits. Salmon is not only good for your brain but your heart, hair, skin, cholesterol, and so much more. It is a fantastic source of Omega-3.
Because I knew Salmon was good for me, I ate it but did not love it. It was just O.K. I did not love it because most of the time, in my opinion, salmon is bland. Since I have been blackening my salmon, it is kicked up and so delicious. Blackened salmon is now one of my favorite things to eat. I love it so much I have used it in several recipes lately including this Blackened Salmon Pasta recipe.
Serve Blacken Salmon With Creamy Pasta
As you could imagine, this creamy homemade Alfredo is amazing by itself, but the combination of blackened salmon with the creamy pasta is fantastic. To make this meal a one-skillet complete recipe, I added sliced zucchini. It is easy to make, and you do not need to add anything else except for some bread to sop up every bit of this terrific dish.
Blackened Salmon Pasta Alfredo
- 2 pounds salmon
- 2 tablespoons Blackened
- 2 tablespoons butter butter
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon blackening
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 ounces Penne Pasta 12 ounces of Fettuccine.
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1-1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1-1/2 cups half and half
- 1-1/2 cups Parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 large zucchini sliced thin
- BLACKENED SALMON
- On medium-high heat, Heat the skillet with the butter and olive oil
- Before adding the fish, the skillet needs to be really hot before adding the salmon.
- To begin cooking the salmon, place the skin side down into the hot skillet for about two to three minutes.
- After seasoning the top of the salmon, flip it over for three to four minutes.
- It will be ⅓ to ½ way done which you will be able to see on the side of the salmon.
- At this point, peel off the skin if you do not like it.
- After peeling the skin off, add the blackening seasoning to the top side of the salmon you took the skin off.
- Flip the salmon over and cook for two minutes.
- If you like leaving the skin on, season it before placing it down in the skillet.
- Cook each side three to four minutes.
- The time you cook the salmon will vary depending on how thick it is and how pink you like it.
- After it reaches the desired doneness, remove it from the skillet.
- ALFREDO RECIPE
- Cook the pasta according to the package and drain.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet where the salmon was cooking.
- Add the garlic, salt, and pepper to the skillet.
- Stir in the whipping cream (heavy cream) and half and half.
- After you add the heavy cream, bring it to a boil.
- Be sure to reduce the heat and continue cooking until mixture starts to thicken.
- Next, mix in the grated Parmesan Cheese until melted/
- Toss in the zucchini.
- Serve immediately with the blackened salmon on top of this pasta Alfredo.
- As it cools down, the pasta will thicken.
Blackened Salmon Pasta Alfredo Cooking Tips:
- Serve the pasta Alfredo immediately after cooking it.
- It will become thick as it sits.
- If it gets too thick and does not have enough sauce, add some additional half and half.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy
- CAJUN SKILLET ALFREDO
- NO BAKE CHEESECAKE PRALINE SAUCE
- SKILLET CHICKEN PESTO PIZZA
- CAJUN CRAWFISH CORNBREAD
- SOUTHERN BUTTERMILK CORNBREAD
- Blackened Salmon Post
- Smoked Salmon Dip
100% Free 30-page ebook Cooking Tips & Hacks including Quick and Easy Recipes
...So you can spend precious time with your family around the table enjoying a meal together.