Are you looking for a super easy delicious Danish? If you enjoy blueberries, you will love this Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish.
This easy blueberry cream cheese danish recipe using crescent rolls and blueberry pie filling is perfect for breakfast, brunch or even dessert.
To make this blueberry cream cheese danish, you will need refrigerator crescent roll dough, cream cheese, blueberry pie filling, lemon extract, sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, and butter.
This recipe was inspired by my Apple Cream Cheese Danish. You can see it here. If I am looking for a super simple Danish, either the Apple or Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish is always my choice. They both taste amazing! I have not tried using other pie filling flavors in this recipe, but I am dreaming about making this Danish using Cherry Pie filling and Almond extract in the cream cheese. I’ll let you know when I try it.
Step by Step Instructions For This Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish
This blueberry cream cheese danish recipe is easy to make. I just layered a can of crescent roll dough on the bottom of a 9 x 13 dish. I added a mixture of cream cheese, lemon extract, and sugar. Next, I layered a can of Blueberry Pie Filling. Last, I added another layer of crescent rolls topped with butter, cinnamon, and brown sugar. This recipe is not only easy to make but as delicious as a piece of blueberry pie. If you are craving an easy blueberry dessert, this recipe is it.
YOU NEED TO TRY BUBBLING BLUEBERRY CREAM CHEESE DANISH
- 2 – 8- ounce cans refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 2 – 8- ounce packs cream cheese softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- Two teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 – 20 ounce can Blueberry Pie Filling
- ¼ cup butter
- One teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Unroll one can of crescent rolls and pat together on the bottom of the baking dish.
- Cream together cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
- Spread over the dough.
- Layer the can of blueberries over the cream cheese layer.
- Top the blueberries with the second can of crescent rolls, pat the seams together.
- Melt the butter and drizzle over the top of everything.
- Mix the brown sugar and the cinnamon.
- Sprinkle over the butter.
- Bake 350 degrees 40 to 45 minutes.
Other Easy Recipes You May Enjoy
- CINNAMON APPLE CREAM CHEESE DANISH
- BLUEBERRY CREAM CHEESE PIE
- LUSCIOUS LEMON BLUEBERRY SCONES
- 2 INGREDIENTS EASY FLAKY APPLE TURNOVERS
- FRESH APPLE MUFFINS
- BLUEBERRY WATERMELON SALAD
- HEALTHY BLUEBERRY COCONUT GREEK YOGURT SMOOTHIE
Did you sign up for our newsletter? Download 50 Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads and Sandwiches
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.