Crispy Fried Buffalo Chicken Wings with Outstanding Garlic Buffalo Sauce.
How to make super crispy buffalo chicken wings perfect for your next football game. Everyone will think you picked these Buffalo Chicken Wings from a restaurant.
- YES! Baking powder! It makes them more crunchy.
Football season and Chicken Wings just go together like Apple Pie and Ice Cream. I have been frying and baking chicken wings at my house lately to eat while watching the playoffs. I cannot wait to add all these recipes to my blog for you to enjoy. When I prepare chicken wings, I fix two different kinds. My husband and my oldest son enjoy Buffalo Chicken Wings, so they are always on the menu during football season. I even eat several of them myself.
For your convenience, below are the products used in this post.
This post contains affiliate links. I will make a small commission if you purchase these products BUT it will not cost you any extra money.
Please see my disclosure.
Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Electric Fryer
- Place the chicken wings on a large baking tray.
- Season well with the salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Use a sifter and sift the flour and baking powder over the chicken wings to lightly dust them.
- Turn the wings over and season them and dust the other side with flour.
- Allow these wings to set for 15 to 30 minutes before frying.
- While the wings are resting, heat the oil to 360 degrees. The temperature will drop once you add the wings.
- Cook for 12 minutes. The wings will start to float to the top.
- Remove the wings from the oil and drain a minute or two.
- While the wings are still hot, toss them in the sauce.
- In a large bowl that you can toss the wings around, mix the melted butter, garlic, and hot sauce.
You should stop by and see my roundup post of all my Southern Fried Foods. ULTIMATE SOUTHERN FRIED FOOD RECIPES
100% Free 30-page ebook Cooking Tips & Hacks including Quick and Easy Recipes
...So you can spend precious time with your family around the table enjoying a meal together.