If you are thinking about making a pumpkin dessert this fall or Thanksgiving, you have to try this Pumpkin Ginger Snap Crunch Cake.
PUMPKIN GINGER SNAP CRUNCH CAKE
This Pumpkin Crunch Cake tastes amazing and much better than a pumpkin pie. If you are thinking about the holidays especially Thanksgiving, you have to be thinking about serving some pumpkin. Please consider making this Pumpkin Ginger Snap Crunch Cake. It is full of pumpkin and all the amazing flavor of pumpkin pie spice. The center of this Cake is a basic pumpkin pie filling, but it also includes a cake mix on top with a layer of Ginger Snaps and Toffee. This pumpkin dessert is smooth, creamy, crunchy and delicious.
pumpkin Ginger Snap crunch cake is easy to prepare.
After mixing up the pumpkin, eggs, milk, sugar, and spices, you add it to the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish. Next, you layer the cake mix on top of the pumpkin.
How is my recipe different than all the other Pumpkin Cakes?
I layered crushed ginger snaps and toffee on top of the cake mix before adding the melted butter. The original recipe did not call for ginger snaps or toffee. I decided to combine these things and so glad I did. They go amazing with the pumpkin. This pumpkin crunch cake is easy to make and taste like you spent a lot of time making it.
Pumpkin Ginger Snap Crunch Cake – I adapted this recipe from the Pumpkin Pie Crunch recipe in the Dump & Bake Cakes cookbook. I added the gingersnaps and Heath bars. This is a great cookbook for easy dump cakes.
Pumpkin Ginger Snap Crunch Cake
- 1 -29 ounce can pumpkin purée
- Three eggs beaten
- 1 - 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 1-1/4 cup sugar
- Three teaspoons ground pumpkin pie spice
- One - 18.25-ounce box yellow cake mix
- And 1 cup crushed Ginger Snap Cookies (the original recipe called for 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup toffee bits the original recipe called for 1/2 cup
- Plus 1 cup melted butter
- Mix the pumpkin, eggs, evaporated milk, sugar, and pumpkin spice.
- Layer in the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch pan that has been sprayed.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix over the pumpkin mixture.
- Layer 2 cups of crushed Ginger Snaps on top of the cake mix.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of toffee bits on top of the Ginger Snaps.
- Drizzle 1 cup melted butter over everything.
- Bake, 350 degrees for 50 to 55 minutes or until cake, is lightly brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
- NO BAKE PUMPKIN PIE – What Is Better Than A Pumpkin Pie? This No Bake Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake. It Is A Creamy, Light, Fluffy, Fabulous Pie
- PUMPKIN PIE DIP – This Pumpkin Pie Dip is easy to make and perfect for entertaining during the Fall season including Thanksgiving.
- BEST PUMPKIN BREAD – This Pumpkin Bread is super moist and full of fall spices including cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and ginger. Celebrate fall with a perfect piece of pumpkin bread.
- PUMPKIN PIE GRANOLA – This pumpkin pie granola is loaded with oats, pumpkin, pumpkin spice, honey, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and pecans. It has lots of crunch, great pumpkin flavor, and healthy too.
- PUMPKIN BREAD WITH PRALINE SAUCE – You Cannot Celebrate The Fall Season Without A Fantastic Piece Of Pumpkin Bread. This pumpkin bread is so full of flavor with all the fall spices.
- PUMPKIN GINGER SNAP CRUNCH CAKE – If You Are Thinking About Making A Pumpkin Dessert This Fall Or Thanksgiving, You Have To Try This Pumpkin Ginger Snap Crunch Cake.
Did you sign up for our newsletter? Download 50 Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads and Sandwiches
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.