This Candy Bar Skillet Cookie Dessert is made using your leftover candy. Everything is made and baked in one skillet. Making it quick and easy.
Skillet cookies are super easy to make because everything is mixed and then baked all within one skillet. It is a true “one skillet” recipe. We had so much candy leftover from the holidays I could not wait to try making a skillet cookie with leftover candy. Any chocolate or chocolate candy bars will work in this easy cookie. Simply chop 3 cups of candy for this recipe into large pieces.
Use An Oven Safe Skillet
This entire dessert is made directly in a large cast iron skillet or an oven proof skillet. You will melt the butter and sugar on the stove. Next, add all the other ingredients and bake. It is truly that simple and turns out over the top amazing each time. If you love chocolate chip cookies, but do not enjoy nor have the time to bake cookies this recipe is for you. Be careful, it is so easy it will be addicting. It truly is a great way to use extra candy and make a wonderful dessert.
Top This Cookie With Caramel Or Hot Fudge
While the cookie is still warm, I cut a piece and added some caramel and hot fudge. You could also add some ice cream. It turned out amazing! This Candy Bar Skillet Cookie is my new favorite cookie.
I have blogged about several different kinds of skillet cookies which all turned out extremely delicious including a Oatmeal Butterscotch Toffee Skillet Cookie. If you need a quick dessert or you are looking for a way to use up your leftover candy, this is the perfect dessert for you.and an
Candy Bar Skillet Cookie
- In a large (10 inch) cast iron skillet, melt the butter.
- Add the brown sugar and granulated sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Allow this to cool down until it is just warm.
- Add 2 beaten eggs.
- Stir in 2 teaspoons vanilla.
- Mix together the flour, baking soda and salt with a whisk.
- Stir in the flour mixture with the butter and sugar mixture. The batter will become thick.
- Stir in the butterscotch chips, chocolate chips, and toffee bits.
- Press the batter down into the skillet.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes at 375 degrees.
Download 50 Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads and Sandwiches
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.