Easy Delicious Caramel Apple Cupcakes made with a cake mix, Apples, Caramels, and pecans.
You will find Everyday Recipes, Slow Cooker Recipes, and Cupcakes & Cookie Recipes in Gooseberry Patch Simple & Satisfying Cookbook. Since I was cooking the pregame meal for my son’s high school football team, I needed a couple of desserts to go with the meal I had planned. This cookbook arrived at the perfect time. I could not wait to make the Praline Brownies, Caramel Apple Cupcakes, and the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes. They were all super easy to make and turned out great. They also made a huge touchdown.
See Both Posts
Since this post was getting so long, with the recipes and pictures of these desserts, I decided to add two posts today. This first post includes Praline Brownies and Caramel Apple Cupcakes the second post contains Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes.
Caramel Apple Cupcakes & Cookbook Giveaway
- 18 – 1/4 ounce Carrot cake I decided to use Spice Cake which was also delicious.
- 1 cup Granny Smith apples cored, peeled and finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 20 caramels unwrapped
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup pecans or walnuts finely chopped
- 12 wooden craft sticks
- Prepare cake mix according to package.
- Stir in apples and cinnamon.
- Fill paper lined muffin cups 2/3 cup full.
- Bake 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Combine the caramels and milk in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Stir until melted and smooth.
- Drizzle caramel over cooled cupcakes, sprinkle nuts over top.
- Insert a craft stick into center of each cupcake.
- Makes a dozen if you are using JUMBO muffin tins.
Easy Praline Brownies
- 22 -1/2 ounces package brownie mix
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
- Spread in a 13 x 9-inch baking pan that has been greased.
- In a skillet over low heat, melt butter.
- Add the brown sugar and pecans.
- Heat until sugar dissolves.
- Drizzle over brownie mix.
- Bake 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cool and cut into bars.
- Keep refrigerated. Makes 12 to 15.
100% Free 30-page ebook Cooking Tips & Hacks including Quick and Easy Recipes
...So you can spend precious time with your family around the table enjoying a meal together.