Could you use a simple, delicious appetizer? You need to try this quick & easy cheesy bean dip skillet? It is full of flavor and fantastic.
This cheesy bean dip recipe includes refried beans, sour cream, cream cheese, taco/Mexican seasoning, green chiles, cheddar cheese and Monterey Jack cheese.
Use crunchy tortillas chips to scoop up this gooey, warm refried bean dip recipe loaded with two kinds of cheese.
I love this cheese dip! It is a family favorite for football games. Yes! We enjoyed this dip during the Super Bowl, but it is a fabulous dip for a party or a Mexican feast.
Gotham Steel skillets are non-stick and a great value. Everything slides right out of them. Because their skillets can go into the oven, it is a perfect choice for this bean dip. If you are not familiar with Gotham Steel, please read all about their fabulous products in an earlier post. If you follow my blog you already know, that I would never recommend a product I do not use and love.
Combine refried beans, taco or Mexican seasoning (I use Paul Prudhomme Fajita Magic), sour cream, cream cheese, green chiles, and two cups of the cheeses in a bowl until well combined.
Pour the bean dip into an ovenproof skillet like a cast iron skillet or like the Gotham Steel Skillet I am using below. Top with two additional cups of shredded cheese and two teaspoons of Mexican seasoning.
Bake until cheese is melted and bubbly about 25 minutes. Serve warm from the skillet.
Please Share And Follow Along On Social Media
Hit the share buttons to the left of the page and share this post on your social media.
- Follow Recipes For Our Daily Bread On Social Media
- Sign up for my newsletters below. You will receive downloadable recipes plus updates letting you know when I add a new recipe.
Many Thanks & Blessings,
For your convenience, below are the products used in this post. Gotham steel cookware and bakeware would make a fantastic Christmas gift for foodies.
This post contains affiliate links. I will make a small commission if you purchase these products BUT it will not cost you any extra money.
Please see my disclosure.
After watching, even more, videos on Gotham Steel Pans I am so excited to start using mine. Just in time for the holidays! YEAH!! Thank you so much Gotham Steel Pans
You need to try this quick & easy cheesy bean dip skillet? It is full of flavor and fantastic.
- 2- 16 ounces cans refried beans
- 1 package taco seasoning, plus 2 teaspoons
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 – 8 ounces package cream cheese, softened
- 1 can green chiles
- 2 cups Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven 375 degrees
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, and taco seasoning in a large bowl.
- Stir in the refried beans and green chiles.
- Fold in two cups of cheese.
- Place the bean mixture in an oven-safe skillet or a baking dish that has been sprayed with a cooking spray.
- Top with the remaining cheese.
- Sprinkle with Mexican seasoning.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
I use 2 tablespoons Paul Prudhomme Fajita Magic for my Mexican seasoning in the bean dip.
Two teaspoons Paul Prudhomme Fajita Magic to season the top of the dip before baking.
Take This Bean Dip To A Party
If you are serving Mexican food, this dip is a must. It is perfect to take to a party too. Instead of preparing this cheesy bean dip in a skillet, you could make it in a slow cooker if you are taking it to a party. Other Recipes You May Enjoy
Download 50 Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads and Sandwiches
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.