If you enjoy comforting grilled cheese sandwiches, you will love this gooey delicious Chicken Bacon Ranch Grilled Cheese.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Grilled Cheese ingredients include homemade CopyCat Outback Ranch Dressing, Chicken Breast, Bacon, cheese, bread and the secret for a golden color, mayonnaise.
Like most of my recipes, this Chicken Bacon Ranch Grilled Cheese is easy to make. See Video Below.
Secret For A Golden Grilled Cheese
I learned this trick years ago watching Chef Wolfgang Puck. He was making hot sandwiches and said he always used mayonnaise because of butter burns. Mayonnaise on the outside of the bread gets the sandwich crispy and golden. So, I use mayonnaise on all my hot sandwiches no matter if I am grilling them or baking them in the oven. Every time I use mayonnaise on the outside of my sandwich, the sandwich turns out perfectly crispy and golden.
Copycat Outback Ranch Dressing
Sure you can use any Ranch Dressing in this Chicken Bacon Ranch Grilled Cheese but give this Copycat Outback Ranch Dressing a try. You will be glad you did.
The flavor is outstanding, and it can be used on so many things. The ingredients include:
- Hidden Valley Ranch salad dressing mix (Buttermilk Recipe), mayonnaise, buttermilk, black pepper, paprika, and garlic powder.
I used three slices of cheese which included a combination of cheddar and Colby. This is a grilled cheese sandwich the more cheese, the better. You really cannot get to much cheese on a grilled cheese sandwich.
If you enjoy a good grilled cheese sandwich, be sure to check out my other grilled cheeses.
GET THESE RECIPES SENT TO YOUR EMAIL RIGHT NOW!
Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads & Sandwiches
How To Make Outstanding Pesto Grilled Cheese
- Cayenne Ranch Grilled Cheese Makes You Happy Happy
- BBQ Grilled Cheese Will Make You Sing in the Rain
- Ham & Apple Grilled Cheese
- Ham and Pineapple Grilled Cheese
CHICKEN BACON RANCH GRILLED CHEESE
- 1 chicken breast cooked and butterflied
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 2 slices bacon
- 4 tablespoons Ranch Dressing
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Take your cooked chicken breast and slice it horizontally, butterfly the chicken.
- Spread mayo on two pieces of bread and place mayo side down in a medium skillet.
- Next, spread a tablespoon of Ranch Dressing on the top of both slices of bread.
- Add 1-2 pieces of cheese on each slice of bread depending on the size of your bread.
- Place one piece of the butterflied chicken breast on one side of the sandwich.
- Add the bacon on top of the chicken breast.
- Place another piece or two of cheese on over the bacon depending on the size of your bread.
- Pick up the other piece of bread that only has Ranch dressing on and put it face down on the cheese.
- Add a tablespoon of water in the skillet but not touching the sandwich.
- Put a lit on the skillet and steam the sandwich until cheeses are melted.
Are you planning a vacation?
Be sure to visit my travel blog, Our American Travels.
- Disney World Resort Tips & Reviews
- Best Things To Do Branson, MO
- Maine Vacation – 9 Ideas – Best of Maine
- The Best Of Orange Beach, Alabama
Did you sign up for our newsletter? Download 50 Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads and Sandwiches
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.