Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is perfect for a quick and Easy Meal.
Delicious Homemade Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is layered with Creamy Ranch Dressing, Chicken, Bacon, and Cheese all on a store-bought crust. Kids of all ages will love this pizza.
Homemade pizza is an easy one-dish meal which makes it easy to prepare during the weekdays.
Most of the time, if I am making homemade pizza during the week, I use a store-bought pizza crust like the one in the picture above. When you are in a hurry, there is no shame about purchasing a store-bought pizza crust. Life gets busy and who has time during the week to make a homemade pizza crust. I hope you do not think because I am a foodie and have a food blog that I bake from scratch all the time, especially during the week. I am sorry to disappoint you, but I do not. When I have little time to spend in the kitchen, store-bought pizza crust works excellent and tastes terrific too.
- You can whip up this pizza faster if you have your chicken cooked and chopped ahead of time. After purchasing a package of family size chicken breast, go ahead and bake it. Season it well with salt, pepper, and garlic and place it on a baking sheet in the oven. Bake the chicken until it reaches 160 degrees F. It will continue to cook once it is removed out of the oven. Allow the cooked chicken to completely cool. Next, chop the chicken into bite-size pieces and store it in a freezer bag.
- Cooking the chicken ahead of time saves a lot of time when preparing pizza and so many other meals. Precooked and chopped chicken helps put dinner on the table quickly.
CHICKEN BACON RANCH PIZZA
- pizza stone
- Season both sides of each chicken breast with salt, pepper, and granulated garlic.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Completely cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Use heavy-duty foil.
- Place bacon on the baking sheet and place it into the oven with the chicken.
- Bake 25 minutes (or until it is hard) on 375 degrees on the bottom rack.
- Remove the chicken and bacon from the oven when done.
- Add 1/3 cup Ranch dressing on the top of the store-bought pizza dough. Boboli Original Pizza Crust
- Chop the chicken and crumble the bacon.
- Place the chopped chicken and bacon on top of the Ranch dressing.
- Drizzle the remaining ⅓ cup of Ranch on top of the chicken and onions.
- Top this with 2 cups of shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Cheese should be completely melted but not brown.
Other Pizza Recipes You May Enjoy
- PIZZA PASTA SALAD
- SLOW COOKER PIZZA SOUP
- PIZZA MUFFINS
- DEEP DISH SKILLET PIZZA
- QUICK & EASY INDIVIDUAL TORTILLA PIZZAS LIGHT & EASY
Delicious Recipes Using This Ranch Dressing
- ONE SKILLET CHICKEN BACON RANCH – To make this one-dish skillet chicken bacon ranch recipe all you need is a skillet, chicken breast, ranch dressing, cheese, and bacon.
- CHICKEN BACON RANCH GRILLED CHEESE – includes homemade Ranch Dressing, Chicken Breast, Bacon, cheese, bread and the secret for a golden color, mayonnaise.
- CHICKEN BACON RANCH PASTA- includes pasta, chicken, bacon, cheddar cheese, tomato, zucchini, and Ranch Dressing.
- SLOW COOKER CHICKEN BACON RANCH PIZZA – You will love how easy it is to make pizza in your slow cooker. In this post, you will also discover a secret to help you lift food out of your slow cooker without dropping it? Answering all your questions about making this Slow Cooker Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza.
- BBQ BACON RANCH CHICKEN PASTA – includes chicken, bacon, barbecue sauce, cheese, ranch dressing, tomatoes, and pasta which go great together.
Did you sign up for our newsletter? Download 50 Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads and Sandwiches
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.