Do you need another quick, easy and delicious meal idea? Did you miss my Copycat Outback Ranch Dressing recipe?
I have made several easy and delicious recipes lately using Copycat Ranch dressing, including a Slow Cooker Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza, Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad, and these delicious Chicken Bacon Ranch Wraps.
This copycat dressing is full of flavor and perfect in all of these recipes. I think most kids like Ranch Dressing, and since these recipes include it, they tend to be a hit at my house. I also know how difficult it can be this time of the year when school starts back to put dinner on the table. We all need quick and easy meals for dinner.
Prepare These Wraps a Head Of Time
If you prepare the Chicken, Bacon, and Ranch dressing before the kids get home from school or the night before, these wraps are a breeze to toss together. These Chicken Bacon Ranch Wraps are not only simple to make, but the entire meal is in one little package including the vegetables. You could add any vegetables, but we like fresh lettuce and tomatoes in these chicken bacon ranch wraps. When you have no time to cook on an extremely busy evening with school meetings, sports, piano, gymnastics and more, try these Chicken Bacon Ranch Wraps. They are yummy, and your kids will love them.
YOU NEED THESE CHICKEN BACON RACH WRAPS QUICK MEAL
- 2 chicken breast
- Two teaspoons each salt pepper, and garlic.
- Four pieces of Pita Bread or Flat Bread
- 4 tablespoons Ranch dressing
- 4 pieces bacon cooked and crumbled
- Chopped tomato
- Shredded Lettuce
- Shredded Cheese
- Season the chicken on both sides with salt, pepper and garlic.
- Bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Chop the chicken into bite size pieces.
- Cook bacon until it is hard.
- Crumble the bacon up.
- Add a tablespoon of Ranch dressing to each piece of bread.
- Layer the chopped chicken, crumbled bacon, shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes on top of the Ranch.
- Top with shredded cheese of your choice.
- Fold together and enjoy!
100% Free 30-page ebook Cooking Tips & Hacks including Quick and Easy Recipes
...So you can spend precious time with your family around the table enjoying a meal together.